Re: UCOSP: Umple Issue 601 (fwd)

Timothy Lethbridge

Nov 20, 2015, 10:00:21 AM11/20/15
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi,

This student is utterly desparate and cannot progress. Can somebody please
help him.

He can't get first-build to work, so can't build umple at all.

Tim

On 2015-11-18 09:52 AM, Timothy Lethbridge wrote:
Hi Curtis,

Are you at a location with a good Internet connection?

I am putting you in contact with people who may know something
about the build.

This 'dependancy getting' code has been an utter disaster for
many people, although it has worked mostly OK for me and my
graduate studnets and the majority of ucosp students, so maybe
the creators of it can help.
I think it is hypersensitive to temporary glitches in the
Internet.

Try adding -Donline=true.

Worst case: make a patch of your work, delete your repository
and clone from github again, but that may not be needed

Sorry for the delay

Tim

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015, Curtis M. wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm unexpectedly stuck right before trying to
submit my bugfix by what I believe is an unrelated
issue. I have the error in my log:

https://github.com/umple/umple/wiki/UCOSPLogCurtisMeerkerk

I am not sure if this is due to me re-basing my
repository on the master branch but since I cannot
build the project I can't fix the issues with the
tests or add my test for this bugfix. Any idea what
went wrong with the build process?

Thanks,
 - Curtis Meerkerk

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685   Fax: 613-562-5664    Mobile:
613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl

Kevin Brightwell

Nov 20, 2015, 10:06:32 AM11/20/15
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
I apologize, I meant to reply to the original email, but lost it in my inbox.

I believe this is directly related to #643. Aymen mentioned he would look at fixing it.

Kevin
--
Kevin Brightwell. BESc., BSc.
​MESc. Candidate 2017