Plans for release 1.23 of Umple

Timothy Lethbridge

Dec 11, 2015, 10:01:41 AM12/11/15
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi all,

Once all merges from this semester's UCOSP students are finished, I will
do the 1.23 release (mod to late next week likely).

If anyone has major changes almost ready, please would you try to get them
in, and notify me if you have a lot of stuff coming. If I hear nothing,
then the release might be earlier trater than later.

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl