Who created the umple Docker account in 2015?

Timothy Lethbridge

Oct 8, 2017, 9:23:48 PM10/8/17
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi all,

Someone in 2015 created at Docker account for Umple called umple. I
am pretty sure it wasn't me.

Could the person who set this up please contact me. I would like to be
able to add our new umpleonline installation to it (and take control!)

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl

Andrew Forward

Oct 8, 2017, 9:27:37 PM10/8/17
to umpl...@googlegroups.com

Might have been me. I did have some Umple docker experimentations a few years back. I’ll check tomorrow and get back to you with details.

--
aforward