Having issues with svn commit for umple repo

0 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Andrew Forward

לא נקראה,
24 בפבר׳ 2015, 10:16:1524.2.2015
עד Umple Development Discussions

FYI,

I encountered the following issue today:

svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://umple.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/cruise.umple'
svn: E175002: Server sent unexpected return value (502 Bad Gateway) in response to OPTIONS request for 'https://umple.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/cruise.umple'

I'll try again shortly and check with the google code for any known issues.

--
aforward

Timothy Lethbridge

לא נקראה,
24 בפבר׳ 2015, 10:39:4524.2.2015
עד Umple Development Discussions
I see the same issue even when I do 'svn update'.

I am pretty sure it is intermittent.

I am (was) planning to so the release this morning. I will monitor the
situation, since I can only do a release if I can commit!

Tim
> --

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים