Hover redirection fundamentally changed - broke our stuff

1 view

Timothy Lethbridge

Nov 1, 2015, 5:17:08 PM11/1/15
to he...@hover.com, Umple Development Discussions
To Hover help (domain manager for umple.org):

For years, I have had URLs such as the following

http://try.umple.org/?example=manualexamples/interfaceDefinition1

This would resolve to

http://cruise.eecs.uottawa.ca/umpleonline/?example=manualexamples/interfaceDefinition1

But you have just changed it so it resolves instead to

http://cruise.eecs.uottawa.ca/umpleonline/

In other words ... dropping all the arguments.

This has ruined a lot of our functionality. Can you restore please the way
it has always worked please.

Another example has broken our build for Umple. For years
http://try.umple.org/scripts/umple.jar

would resolve to

Now it resolves to
http://cruise.eecs.uottawa.ca/umple/scripts/umple.jar

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl