Issue 831 continues to cause intermittent build failures

1 view

Timothy Lethbridge

Feb 2, 2017, 5:54:09 PM2/2/17
to Umple Development Discussions
hi,

Issue 831 is continuing to cause intermittent build failures due to timing
problems,
https://github.com/umple/umple/issues/831

I have raised it to top priority.

Since it is not reliably reproducable, one strategy would be to run this
test alone over and over again with some form of instumentation in place.
Several other tests with similar intermittency were already ignored. But
rather than ignoring, I would prefer to solve this,

It relates to aliaa's state machine work, but maybe a UCOSP student can
tackle it.

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl