New release of Umple - 1.26

Timothy Lethbridge

May 25, 2017, 6:53:18 AM5/25/17
to Umple Development Discussions, Umple Model Oriented Programming Technology, Cruise Group
To the Umple community:

A new baseline release of Umple (1.26) is now available, covering all the
improvements in the last 5 months.

https://github.com/umple/umple/releases

From the release notes:

Many improvements to traits

New technology for enabling Umple objects to be distributed to multiple
units (different Java VMs on different machines, for example)

Improvements to JointJS display in UmpleOnline

Addition of Enumerations that can be used in multiple classes.

Improvements to final states

Various bugs in state machines

Steps towards bringing generated API methods so they are available at in
the model

Fixes for association subclassing

Many small bug fixes

The Eclipse plugin for this should hopefully come soon.

We also expect some further real-time, distributed and C++ updates and
user manual updates in the coming month. There might therefore be a 1.26.1
release relatively soon.

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl