LIVE STREAM AT 7PM: from ClarkU, “Learning While Burning: An Optimistic View of Energy, Environment, and Our Future” | Richard Alley, Penn State

1 view

Alex Brown

Mar 20, 2014, 5:19:57 PM3/20/14
to Listserve UML Climate
“Learning While Burning: An Optimistic View of Energy, Environment, and Our Future”  |  Richard Alley, Penn State

Clark University's Graduate School of Geography’s annual Wallace W. Atwood Lecture will be taking place tonight, Thursday, March 20th, at 7:00pm in Tilton Hall.    Live video stream is available.

Dr. Richard Alley is Evan Pugh Professor of Geosciences in Penn State's College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. Professor Alley is a leading scholar in climate change research and communication, with particular interests in polar ice, glaciology, sea level change, and abrupt climate change. He has researched, published, broadcast, and advised widely on these topics, with involvement in activities ranging from the Nobel-Prize winning Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to specials on public television.

This event is free and open to the public.  The event will be held in Tilton Hall, located in the Higgins University Center on the Clark campus, with a reception immediately following.

Live-streaming is HERE beginning at 7:00 PM on Thursday (more information can also be found on our website):

Alex Brown

Mar 20, 2014, 5:20:11 PM3/20/14
to Listserve UML Climate

Alex Brown

Mar 20, 2014, 8:28:07 PM3/20/14
to Listserve UML Climate
I strongly recommend Dr Alley's talk to UML-Climate-Network readers.  Event has concluded but video is still available: