Urgent Need // Core Java Developer // Stamford, CT and Nashville, TN // 4-6 months(Extension Possible)

Jeanta Williams

Jun 10, 2015, 12:05:56 PM6/10/15
to Jeanta Williams

Hi,

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this need. If interested, please send me your updated resume to kri...@aesinc.us.com

Here is the JD:

Position: Core Java Developer

Location: Stamford, CT and Nashville, TN

Duration: 4-6 months(Extension Possible)

·         Looking for core Java Developer with 5-6 year experience.

·         Skills: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, struts, Oracle Database.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,

Phone: 630-315-9539

Email: kri...@aesinc.us.com

Jeanta Williams

Jun 10, 2015, 12:10:35 PM6/10/15
to Jeanta_...@aesinc.us.com

Peter Josefson

Jun 11, 2015, 8:03:17 AM6/11/15
to umbra...@googlegroups.com, jean...@gmail.com, Jeanta_...@aesinc.us.com
Can we get rid of this spammer permanently?

Aaron Powell

Jun 11, 2015, 8:05:13 AM6/11/15
to umbra...@googlegroups.com, nightc...@gmail.com, Jeanta_...@aesinc.us.com
Ah so that's where the spam was coming from :P.

User is now banned and I'll kill the threads.

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 10:03:17 PM UTC+10, Peter Josefson wrote:
This conversation is locked