Default Share Method

DLP tra

May 25, 2013, 8:47:39 PM5/25/13
to ultra-voi...@googlegroups.com
After making a recording and applying a sound effect, I save the file to favorites. I click on the favorites tab, choose the share icon, and then it attempts to share via instant messaging and then a notification is displayed stating that the file can not be shared. How do I get around the sharing via IM default so I can share it by email?

Kimusoft

May 25, 2013, 11:05:02 PM5/25/13
to ultra-voi...@googlegroups.com
First check which messaging app you're using. One popular message app is Handcent SMS.

From your device, navigate to:
Home Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications
  Now, select the messaging app that you're using. Then, look for a 'Launch by default' section. There should be a 'Clear defaults' button in that section.  Select 'Clear defaults' and you should be all set.

Kim