Launching OP25

grege...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 5:38:50 PM1/12/15
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have a clean install of Linux Mint 17.1, based on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.  I used pybombs as per the instructions on the OSMOCOM wiki to install gnuradio and gr-op25. I also set my environment and source per the instructions.  Everything appears to have completed without errors.  I can not figure out how to actually launch op25.  I also installed rtl-test and rtl-fm, and I can run both of those without any problems.  Is op25 an executable binary that can be launched from the command line?  Or is it a grc flowgraph that needs to be imported into grc and run there?

I have multiple source options that I could use, including an rtl dongle, funcube pro plus, or airspy (when it arrives).

I've tried to find a youtube video that actually shows the launching of op25, with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Greg Ella

Ft. Collins, Colorado