SDR# on Linux

已查看 234 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jeff Zacher

未读,
2014年3月30日 10:16:502014/3/30
收件人 ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
I installed SDR# per the instructions here but when I try to run it from the USB or TCP I get a port audio bad sample rate. The sample rat is set correctly for my sound card in SDR#. I can use SDR# as an oscilloscope for my mic running into my soundcard fine. I just get a Port Audio error when I try to run my dongle as input and my sound card as output. GQRX XLinrad64 and QtRadio all work fine. Is anyone else having problems with SDR# on linux?

I am running on Gentoo, but I set my symlinks to the proper location!?!?!

Glenn Pearson

未读,
2014年9月14日 18:08:132014/9/14
收件人 ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to give this a go in Ubuntu and let you know but the source is no longer available.
I don't suppose anyone has a link for it?

Glenn

回复全部
回复作者
转发