Harry H. Arends

Oct 10, 2017, 11:37:08 AM10/10/17
to Ultra Cheap SDR
On my Wiondows10(NL) I have installed all SDR-Sharp files in c:\SDR-Sharp. This directory contains 54 Items.

Runing Zadig (version 2.3.701) shows no dongle present but setting ->> options - list all devices
it produces a list that contains also a entry called Bulk-In, interface (Interface 0)
selected it shows  a USB-ID OBDA-2838-00

After installing the driver (WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)) the program reports a success message.

so on could/should think that stuff would work now.

But after starting the program SDRSHARP (Version 1.0.0.1590) there appears a basic screen that closes after a few seconds
It produces also a crash file that contains the following messages:
Poging om een programma te laden met een onjuiste indeling. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at SDRSharp.SDRIQ.dll.NativeMethods.sdriq_destroy  (IL offset: 0xffffffff)
at SDRSharp.SDRIQ.dll.SdrIqIO.Dispose  (IL offset: 0x14)
at SDRSharp.SDRIQ.dll.SdrIqIO.Finalize  (IL offset: 0x0)

Could someone explain to me what is wrong here.

I have allready changed USB ports en two other dongles with the same result for all.