SDR# error message

Doug Coverdale

Mar 9, 2016, 10:24:19 AM3/9/16
to Ultra Cheap SDR
I started getting this SDR# error message at startup. Any ideas?

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

David J Taylor

Mar 9, 2016, 10:53:53 AM3/9/16
to Ultra Cheap SDR
From: Doug Coverdale

I started getting this SDR# error message at startup. Any ideas?
========================

Doug,

Are you trying to run two programs from the one receiver hardware?

David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-...@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

jdow

Mar 9, 2016, 3:48:46 PM3/9/16
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
Um, yes.
1) You cannot have two programs using the same dongle.
or
2) The dongle firmware may be hung. Remove and replace it to "reboot" the dongle.

{^_^}