Siegfried Jackstien

Jun 3, 2015, 10:15:24 AM6/3/15
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
STOP THAT JOB DESCRIPTIONS!!!

NOBODY WANTS A JOB HERE!!

Dg9bfc

Sigi

Adam Nielsen

Jun 3, 2015, 6:11:45 PM6/3/15
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
> STOP THAT JOB DESCRIPTIONS!!!
>
> NOBODY WANTS A JOB HERE!!

Please visit the group's web interface[1] and report all the job
messages as spam. The more people who do this, the quicker this
person's Google account will get closed.

Thanks,
Adam.

[1]: http://groups.google.com/group/ultra-cheap-sdr

Larry Dighera

Jun 16, 2015, 6:50:20 PM6/16/15
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com, ultra-chea...@yahoogroups.com

Hello Sigi,

According to the information here:
<https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/contact-group-owners-moderators-sln2491.html>
you can contact the group administrator at this e-mail address:

ultra-chea...@yahoogroups.com

She can ban the offender and remove the messages from the group.

Best regards,
Larry

On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:15:14 -0000, "Siegfried Jackstien" <dg9...@gmail.com>