NooElec NESDR

grae...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 6:42:16 AM2/26/18
to Ultra Cheap SDR

I bought a brand new nooELEC RTL2832U FROM Amazon last week. I followed the Windows installation many times (I am running Windows 7 64bit) I down loaded MATLAB, Cubic SDR win64, HDSDR but I cannot receive anything from the Dongle. How can I check if the Dongle is working?

advr...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 9:38:03 AM2/26/18
to Ultra Cheap SDR
Hi,

You should disable windows 7 64 bit driver signing and reinstall the nooELEC dongle.
I had this same issue and worked for me

Ad

Graeme Griffiths

Feb 26, 2018, 10:48:10 AM2/26/18
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for the info, how should I disable the driver? Delete and re instal?

Kind Regards

Graeme

Graeme Griffiths FRIN
Sherwood House
Buggen Lane
Neston
Cheshire
CH64 6QB

0151 353 8808 / 07971540156

advr...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 3:38:18 PM2/26/18
to Ultra Cheap SDR
Uninistrall the driver if you can.
then follow these instructions to disable driver signing.

Graeme Griffiths

Feb 26, 2018, 3:43:41 PM2/26/18
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
Ad
That looks good. I will give it a go tomorrow.

Graeme

advr...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 4:11:17 PM2/26/18
to Ultra Cheap SDR
This also applies to windows 8 - 10.

Good luck,

Ad

Graeme Griffiths

Feb 26, 2018, 4:14:49 PM2/26/18
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
Dank je
Proost

advr...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 4:15:24 PM2/26/18
to Ultra Cheap SDR
it may seem your device installed correctly and is being used and seen by your apps, but some devices/apps just don't work with driver signing enabled

Ad