Android (maybe OT but I hope you can help)

Ottavio Caruso

Jun 13, 2015, 10:11:28 AM6/13/15
to ultra-c...@googlegroups.com
Apologies if this is OT, but I hope you can help.

Last year I bought a very cheap RTL-SDR, FM+DAB, DVB-T dongle:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C37AZXK/ref=pe_385040_30332200_TE_item

that I have used successfully on my Intel laptop both as a SDR
receiver and as a HD DVB-T tuner.

I know that it is possible to run a SDR receiver on Android with a
specific app (not sure if the device must be rooted).

I am not sure if this dongle can be attached to a tablet or smartphone
and receive digital TV.

If anybody could point me to the right direction, as I have googled
for the last two weeks and I still haven't got a clue.

Again, apologies if this is OT.

Thanks

--
Ottavio Caruso