SDR# finally running in Windows 10.

c.wr...@kinect.co.nz

Feb 12, 2016, 5:06:58 PM2/12/16
to Ultra Cheap SDR
Well, I finally got SDR# running in windows 10. But I had to use (Windows 10 and RTL2832+R820T quick and frustration free guide) . This self installed in my download area, but that is no problem as I set up the shortcut to suit.
The only remaining problem is that there appears top be a memory limitation (or something similar) as after about 15 minutes of good reception the interface drops out as before.
Is there somewhere in this software where the amount of and use of any buffer storage can be set? Or is it the old Win 10 problem of it insisting on loading its own USB drivers regardless?
Clifford Wright