Awesome Choc Protein Slice

James Moloney

Sep 17, 2014, 7:43:29 PM9/17/14
to ultimatel...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Just thought I would share my awesome Choc Protein Slice

Dry Ingredients

Ultimately Natural’s Organic Choc Whey Protein (2-3 cups)

Ultimately Natural’s Choc Green Superfood Blend (1/2 cup)

Ultimately Natural’s Bee Pollen (1-2 tablespoons for the topping)

LSA – (Ground Linseed, Almond, Sunflower seeds)

Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)

Chopped Goji Berries(1/4 cup)

Chopped Dates (1/2 cup)

Shredded Coconut (1/4 cup)

Wet Ingredients

Coconut oil (2 tablespoons slightly heated)

Coconut Milk (1/2 cup)

Peanut Butter (1/2 cup)

Combine all of the dry ingredients in one mixing bowl and evenly mix. In another mixing bowl combine all wet ingredients and mix well.

Then slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until you have a thick dough. If the mix is too dry create so more of the wet ingredients and add until desired. If the mix is too wet just add more protein powder.

Once you have a thick dough, press the dough into a baking dish until you have an even thickness. Then top your slice with been pollen(make sure you press it in) and shredded coconut. Place in the fridge for an hour or so.

Done J

James