mklivecd created iso not booting to desktop

OnlyHuman

Apr 26, 2012, 1:26:59 PM4/26/12
to ul-developers
I have the grub splash but when booting, it mentions segmentation
fault, then quite a few error messages about, modalias from /sys/bus/
pci/devices/0000

segmentation fault
/linuxrc : line 624

Error unable to mount livecd
dropping you to a limited shell

I also saw mentioned . detecting usb mass storage devices
mdev : /sys/class : no such file or directory

OnlyHuman

Apr 28, 2012, 9:06:32 AM4/28/12
to ul-developers

I have made a new fresh install,pymouth does not seem to work, chuy
mentioned dracut so I install that but still plymouth not working.
I installed kernel-generic no difference (uninstalled kernel-desktop)
I made a remaster while making initrd it mentioned time was an hour
wrong,
the iso created when booting just goes into a continual loop.
Here are some of the errors mentioned, not necessarily in order,
cp: /sbin/reboot and /live/sbin/reboot are the same file
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: eval line 1: umount: not found
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line 392: sed: not found
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line 29 : uname: not found
mkdir: can't create directory '/live/changes': no space left on device
cannot create directory /union: file exists
/etc/sysconfig/finish-install are the same file
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line 383 an 385: rm: not found

Hope this info helps in solving the problem