Source Code

Richard Littauer

Sep 3, 2017, 3:08:02 PM9/3/17
to Ukelele Users
I would like to add this resource to my list of open source code that serves low resource languages, at https://github.com/RichardLitt/endangered-languages, but on the site (http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=ukelele) I could not see any links to the sourcecode, just the binaries. Is the source code for Ukulele available somewhere?

Thank you.

John Brownie

Sep 3, 2017, 5:14:33 PM9/3/17
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
No, the source code is not available at this point. I have had a few suggestions over the years to make it available, but there have been various reasons that I've kept it closed, not least of which is the terrible Internet service I get here in Papua New Guinea.

John
4 September 2017 at 05:08
I would like to add this resource to my list of open source code that serves low resource languages, at https://github.com/RichardLitt/endangered-languages, but on the site (http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=ukelele) I could not see any links to the sourcecode, just the binaries. Is the source code for Ukulele available somewhere?

Thank you.

John Brownie
SIL-PNG, Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands, Papua New Guinea