Ukelele 3.2.3

John Brownie

Mar 24, 2017, 12:54:15 AM3/24/17
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
I've just posted a new version, Ukelele 3.2.3 to the web site http://scripts.sil.org/ukelele. This release fixes one bug, adds a feature, and updates some internals:
  • A keyboard layout with two actions with the same id, possibly one encoded as an XML entity and the other not, would cause a crash. Ukelele now brings up a dialog showing what the error is.
  • The “Sticky Modifiers” and “JIS Only” selections in the toolbox are now remembered and restored when quitting and restarting Ukelele.
  • Updated Sparkle framework (for auto-update) to 1.17.0.
It should be available via software update from within Ukelele.
--
John Brownie
In Australia on furlough from SIL Papua New Guinea

Aural Architect

Mar 28, 2017, 12:16:17 PM3/28/17
to Ukelele Users

This is fantastic!  Thank you so much...

Iason

Apr 7, 2017, 10:47:15 AM4/7/17
to Ukelele Users
I think there might be a confusion in the packaged files.  When I download and install from this download, I get version 3.2b3 dating from 12/16.  The download filename is Ukelele_3.2.3.dmg, as expected, but the version of Ukelele in this image seems to be an old one.  And the heading of the included Read Me is "Ukelele 3.2b3".

John Brownie

Apr 8, 2017, 1:22:45 AM4/8/17
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Oops! It seems you're correct. I'll have to do a new version next week,
once I have time for it.

John