need to make my '\' to 'l'

Ammar Hameed

Mar 23, 2018, 7:12:20 AM3/23/18
to Ukelele Users
as my l button is not working and i really really need it i am pasting it at the moment. guide through the process

Gé van Gasteren

Mar 23, 2018, 9:11:47 AM3/23/18
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ammar, could you attach a picture of you physical keyboard, so we can see where that broken | key is?
Also helpful info: Which keyboard layout are you using so far? Do you know its name?

If you’re new to Ukelele and want to try for yourself, I recommend looking at only a few points in the Manual (accessible over Ukelele’s Help menu);
3.1. About creating a keyboard layout and changing the key assignments
3.2.2. and 3.2.3. Practical steps to create a keyboard layout
3.3. Installing and activating a keyboard layout.

On 23 March 2018 at 12:12, Ammar Hameed <amma...@gmail.com> wrote:
as my l button is not working and i really really need it i am pasting it at the moment. guide through the process

Ammar Hameed

Mar 23, 2018, 1:11:02 PM3/23/18
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com, Gé van Gasteren
Thank you for your reply i have managed to swap the l button thanks to the help doc. There is nothing special about the keyboard problem, its happened to alot of macs with butterfly keyboards. Thanks once again.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Ukelele Users" group.