Scroll Lock on a CM Storm Devastator keyboard

I0n Nation

May 21, 2017, 7:42:15 PM5/21/17
to Ukelele Users
I'm trying to re-map the f14 or scr lk button because the backlight doesn't work when plugged in to my Os X computer. Any suggestions or help?

John Brownie

May 21, 2017, 8:48:18 PM5/21/17
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
I0n Nation wrote:
> I'm trying to re-map the f14 or scr lk button because the backlight
> doesn't work when plugged in to my Os X computer. Any suggestions or help?
Open the inspector panel, and look at what key code is generated when
you press that key. Then you can change the output for that key code. I
don't think that there's any code for scroll lock in Apple's keyboard
definitions, though.

If you're trying to make the light work, I don't think that it is
possible with a keyboard layout. It can't be a modifier or a sticky key
if that key code is not already seen as a modifier key.

John
--
John Brownie
In Australia on furlough from SIL Papua New Guinea