Importing dead keys

John Brownie

Jun 30, 2016, 3:15:55 AM6/30/16
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
I've been made aware of the fact that importing a dead key doesn't work.
I think that I have that fixed, but it's going to be a while before I
get a new version out, as there are some other issues (related to
opening invalid keyboard layouts) that I'd like to address. I have
limited time to work on this at present, so it may be a week or more
before I get it all done.

John
--
John Brownie, john_b...@sil.org or j.br...@sil.org.pg
Summer Institute of Linguistics, Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands Province,

Sorin Paliga

Jul 1, 2016, 2:40:22 AM7/1/16
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Hello John

It would be great achievement if you could improve things here. This might make work with importing previous work across keylayouts.

Best