Custom Ukelele Keyboard Layout works in all applications except Pages?

Travis Drayton

Jan 15, 2015, 5:12:16 PM1/15/15
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

I created a custom keyboard layout using Ukelele and I added it as a keyboard input preference and it works in all applications besides Pages. Safari, TextEdit, etc. works fine, I go into Pages and it just uses a standard US keyboard.

I've sent the file to others and they say that it works fine for them in Pages 4 and Pages 5.

Question(s): How come in TextEdit my custom keyboard layout can work, but in Pages it doesn't? Is there something I need to change for Pages to start using my custom keyboard layout?

System Specs: MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), and Pages (5.5.2)

Thank you.