Once upon a midnight clear...

George M Middius

Dec 18, 2011, 4:25:29 PM12/18/11

'Twas the night before Kroodown, and all 'round Goose Puke
Hardly a truth could be found, except for this ruse:
The email with porn that the Kroo'd sworn was jake
He'd just now admitted to be a big fake.

The Kroo was ensconced in a big ball of snot
He prayed to his "God" for that one last big shot
To get into heaven and noT! burn in hell
And God said to Kroo, the trVth you can tell.

A wave of cold fear swept over the Kroo
Admit it he could, whate'er might ensue
"You lied like a dog!" they'd all yell in their glee
But Kroo could see now that the truth sets him free.

And so to the playpen the Kroo bravely went
The email he'd klaimed was by John lately sent
He now did admit was a big crock of lies
No porn had existed, and the Kroo was now wise.

To his "god" up in heaven the Kroo sent his plea
"Oh Lord, won't you please give your mercy to me?"
Then a shrill voice he heard in his red burning ear
"You're Arnii the Krooborg -- you can rot in your fear."

© 2007, George M. Middius, Resistance North America

Bob

Dec 18, 2011, 5:03:30 PM12/18/11
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

rrus...@hotmail.com

Dec 19, 2011, 12:19:15 AM12/19/11
One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Brian Gaff

Dec 19, 2011, 3:58:30 AM12/19/11
Or at least that the orrible verses get sencored somehow to save the rest of
us the pain between the ears.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff - bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
in the display name may be lost.
<rrus...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Arny Krueger

Dec 19, 2011, 8:06:27 AM12/19/11

<rrus...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
> into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
> as honor demands.

The Middiot hides behind aliases and proxy servers, so the issue is not my
lack of courage, but his.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 8:19:40 AM12/19/11
The Big Shit is on the case!

> [Mighty George] hides behind aliases and proxy servers, so the issue is not my
> lack of courage, but his.

Agreed.?(tm) Your "issues" are quite profound, and associating them with
your deeply entrenched cowardice barely scratches the surface.

Don't forget to Break some Promises, Turdy -- Xmas can be such a
comeuppance for the likes of you.

UnsteadyKen

Dec 19, 2011, 9:40:53 AM12/19/11

George M Middius wrote...

> Don't forget to Break some Promises, Turdy -- Xmas can be such a
> comeuppance for the likes of you.

O hush the noise, ye men of strife.
And hear the angels sing.

--
Ken O'Meara
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 9:50:18 AM12/19/11
UnsteadyKen said:

> > Don't forget to Break some Promises, Turdy -- Xmas can be such a
> > comeuppance for the likes of you.

> O hush the noise, ye men of strife.
> And hear the angels sing.

scanning.... What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 19, 2011, 10:34:40 AM12/19/11
In article <iojue710dkdrc9b38...@4ax.com>,
The frequency you spout shite is near infinite, George.

--
*Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.*

To e-mail, change noise into sound.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 11:02:04 AM12/19/11
Plowie has the Xmas bug.... up his ass.

> > > O hush the noise, ye men of strife.
> > > And hear the angels sing.
>
> > scanning.... What's the frequency, Kenneth?
>
> The frequency you spout shite is near infinite, George.

Oi, the toad croaked. Shan't we have a prince nearby to kiss him off?

J G Miller

Dec 19, 2011, 11:10:32 AM12/19/11
On Monday, December 19th, 2011, at 11:02:04h -0500, George M Middius wrote:

> Oi, the toad croaked. Shan't we have a prince nearby to kiss him off?

Is that any way to refer to the departed Dear Leader?

How many newscasters will be crying during the news flash announcement
when Attila the Hen croaks?

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 11:28:26 AM12/19/11
J G Miller said:

> > Oi, the toad croaked. Shan't we have a prince nearby to kiss him off?
>
> Is that any way to refer to the departed Dear Leader?

Changing the subject? OK, fine. The funniest description I've heard of
*that* toad is "angry lesbian" (Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian,
ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host).

> How many newscasters will be crying during the news flash announcement
> when Attila the Hen croaks?

Who might that be? Mrs Thatcher's ghost?

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 11:32:45 AM12/19/11
Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 11:50:31 AM12/19/11
Boon said:

> >  One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
> > into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
> > as honor demands.
>
> Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> each other is zilch.

That reminds me of that time you drove by the Kroo's hovel, and Turdborg
accused you of "stalking" him. What a brave creature he is.

J G Miller

Dec 19, 2011, 12:02:13 PM12/19/11
On Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 11:28:26h -0500, George M Middius asked:

> Changing the subject?

Well the old one appeared to be going nowhere productive.

> The funniest description I've heard of *that* toad is "angry lesbian"

Ah, yes, I see.

<http://tvtropes.ORG/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLateLateShow>

Whenever Craig asks for a picture of Kim Jong Il, "That is one angry lesbian."

> Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host

Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

> Mrs Thatcher's ghost?

Ghost? Margaret Hilda Roberts ain't dead yet.

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 12:16:17 PM12/19/11
Scott seems to think that constituted stalking as well, which puts him
on the same level of courage.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 12:52:57 PM12/19/11
J G Miller said:

> > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
>
> Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

Non-American actors are getting very good at American accents, even
regional ones, so our isolationism is being cosseted. Anyway, you've
been told falsehoods. The Queen's English is easily understood even by
our unwashed (Krooger, Terrierdork, etc.), and those of us who've seen
East Enders can sort-of cope with that Cockney stuff.

Now if Mr F were to burrow deep into a highlands brogue, he'd have to
say every sentence at least thrice.

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 1:02:11 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 11:02 am, J G Miller <mil...@yoyo.ORG> wrote:
> On Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 11:28:26h -0500, George M Middius asked:
>
> > Changing the subject?
>
> Well the old one appeared to be going nowhere productive.
>
> > The funniest description I've heard of *that* toad is "angry lesbian"
>
> Ah, yes, I see.
>
>   <http://tvtropes.ORG/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLateLateShow>
>
>    Whenever Craig asks for a picture of Kim Jong Il, "That is one angry lesbian."
>
> > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
>
> Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

You have this reversed. If he had an impenetrable brogue, do you think
he would have become popular with American audiences in the first
place?

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 1:08:23 PM12/19/11
Boon said:

> > > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
> >
> > Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> > yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.
>
> You have this reversed. If he had an impenetrable brogue, do you think
> he would have become popular with American audiences in the first
> place?

This Miller chap seems a tad testy, doesn't he.

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 19, 2011, 1:08:34 PM12/19/11
In article <urtue7p7q08t2728j...@4ax.com>,
George M Middius <glan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now if Mr F were to burrow deep into a highlands brogue, he'd have to
> say every sentence at least thrice.

Given he's a Glaswegian, rather unlikely. Oh - the highlands go all the
way from the West coast to near the East. Covering several accents and
dialects.

--
*Keep honking...I'm reloading.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 1:13:22 PM12/19/11
Plowie steps in doo-doo yet again.

> > Now if Mr F were to burrow deep into a highlands brogue, he'd have to
> > say every sentence at least thrice.
>
> Given he's a Glaswegian, rather unlikely. Oh - the highlands go all the
> way from the West coast to near the East. Covering several accents and
> dialects.

You're quite the ignorant nimrod, aren't you? Maybe you should
acquaint yourself with some relevant facts before you shoot your mouth
off again. Putz.

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 19, 2011, 1:17:20 PM12/19/11
In article <3kvue790bt116cu38...@4ax.com>,
George M Middius <glan...@gmail.com> wrote:
This from the Russ Andrews of rao.

--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 1:44:02 PM12/19/11
Plowborg ducks and covers.

> > Plowie steps in doo-doo yet again.

> > > Given he's a Glaswegian, rather unlikely. Oh - the highlands go all the
> > > way from the West coast to near the East. Covering several accents and
> > > dialects.
>
> > You're quite the ignorant nimrod, aren't you? Maybe you should
> > acquaint yourself with some relevant facts before you shoot your mouth
> > off again. Putz.
>
> This from the Russ Andrews of rao.

That should be a compliment, coming from a dingus like you.

Have you had a chance to check up on Ferguson's ability to sound like
a highlander? No? I'm not surprised.

You and Krooshit deserve one another.

Arny Krueger

Dec 19, 2011, 3:06:53 PM12/19/11

"Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York. You convinced him that I was a
shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
Good work, Boonie!

http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/

That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".

LOL!

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 3:17:46 PM12/19/11
Turdy has memory issues, but what can you expect from a "person" who's
certifiably insane?

> > Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> > shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> > each other is zilch.
>
> You ... tricked [John Atkinson] into offering me an all-expenses
> paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.

This is your claim to fame as a an "audio professional"? How pathetic.

BTW, how many $100 bills have you used for TP? ;-)

"JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 6:57:08 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 2:06 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, rruss...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >> One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
> >> into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
> >> as honor demands.
> > Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> > shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> > each other is zilch.
>
> Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
> Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
> paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.

I did? Wow! I didn't know I had anything to do with that. Well, thanks
for the credit!

>You convinced him that I was a
> shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
> accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
> Good work, Boonie!
>
> http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/
>
> That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".
>
> LOL!

That was 2005, crazy man. Six years ago. You think that because you
left your house once six years ago, you can't be a shut-in?

Besides, the '70s cut of your lapel in those pics is worth a thousand
words when it comes to your ability to fit in with the outside world.

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 7:09:28 PM12/19/11
What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
it's doing the same thing and expecting different results? Someone
should remind him of what happens when he tries to engage us in the
"debating trade."

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 19, 2011, 7:49:59 PM12/19/11
Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Do his eyes spin?

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 9:22:23 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 6:49 pm, "Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!"
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good. Good work Shhhsh and thanks
for proving my point. LOL!

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 19, 2011, 10:38:24 PM12/19/11
GOIA apparently got the UK group all riled up.

Max Demian

Dec 20, 2011, 6:32:08 AM12/20/11
On Dec 19, 2:17 pm, George M Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Turdy has memory issues, but what can you expect from a "person" who's
> certifiably insane?
>
> > > Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> > > shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> > > each other is zilch.
>
> > You ... tricked [John Atkinson] into offering me an all-expenses
> > paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.
>
> This is your claim to fame as a an "audio professional"? How pathetic.
>
> BTW, how many $100 bills have you used for TP? ;-)
>
> "JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
> officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)

What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
Which of his films was that in?

--
Max Demian

Arny Krueger

Dec 20, 2011, 7:57:41 AM12/20/11

"Max Demian" <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."

This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.

Arny Krueger

Dec 20, 2011, 9:00:36 AM12/20/11

"Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!" <artyg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
here:

http://www.stereophile.com/images/downloads/HE2005_GreatDebate.MP3

Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
normal human sound out of them.

George M Middius

Dec 20, 2011, 10:17:01 AM12/20/11
Max Demian said:

> > "JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
> > officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)
>
> What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
> it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
> Which of his films was that in?

The one on his dinner plate -- er, I mean toilet bowl. Same thing at
the Kroo-hovel, actually.

UnsteadyKen

Dec 20, 2011, 11:08:34 AM12/20/11

George M Middius wrote...

> scanning.... What's the frequency, Kenneth?

As befits a gentlemen of refinement and taste, like what I am, one is
always tuned to 94.5 MHz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_transmitting_station

http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/tu800/

--
Ken O'Meara
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/

J G Miller

Dec 20, 2011, 11:19:38 AM12/20/11
On Tuesday, December 20th, 2011, at 16:08:34h +0000, UnsteadyKen wrote:

> As befits a gentlemen of refinement and taste, like what I am, one is
> always tuned to 94.5 MHz.

I would suggest that a gentleman of refinement of taste would
be tuned to 92,3 MHz for BBC Radio 3.

BBC Radio 4 on 94,5 MHz broadcasts a number of programs which
are crude, offensive, and lacking in taste.

In fact both the Director General of the BBC and the Chairman
of the BBC Board of Governors were obliged to resign because
of mistakes made on a BBC Radio 4 program.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:18:58 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 6:57 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Max Demian" <max_dem...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> > "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Dec 19, 2:17 pm, George M Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Turdy has memory issues, but what can you expect from a "person" who's
> >> certifiably insane?

> >> This is your claim to fame as a an "audio professional"? How pathetic.
>
> >> BTW, how many $100 bills have you used for TP? ;-)
>
> >> "JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
> >> officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)
>
> > What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
> > it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
> > Which of his films was that in?
>
> None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:
>
> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Thanks, Mr. Obvious.

> "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
> expecting different results."
>
> This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
> their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.

Running into the ground, in your case, means kicking your ass out of
the group. To the rest of the world, RAO is a much better place
without you.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:28:19 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 8:00 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!" <artyguy0...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:a0dc196e-c122-4c4e...@t13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
> murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".
>
> No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
> here:
>
> http://www.stereophile.com/images/downloads/HE2005_GreatDebate.MP3
>
> Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
> Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
> normal human sound out of them.

Why don't you come to CES, Arny? Since I'm an exhibitor, you'll be
able to hear my rich baritone all day long. I can also speak for
Shhhh!'s voice, which is the voice of a real man. Everyone on RAO has
heard your voice, however, which is high, squeaky and nasal...like a
rodent.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:45:50 PM12/20/11
Before Arny starts trotting out the Great Debate as some sort of
personal victory again, we have to ask ourselves a question: does the
victor of a public debate sink into obscurity afterward, as Arny did
in the years since HE2005? I've brought up the debate a handful of
times within the audio industry and only a few recall it. It is always
described as a debate between JA and "some guy."

Way to go, Arny. You're immortal.

George M Middius

Dec 20, 2011, 3:23:02 PM12/20/11
Boon said:

> Way to go, Arny. You're immortal.

Agreed.[tm] LoT"s. ;-) As far as Usenet goes, Arnii Krooborg is the
Stench That Lasted Forever.

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 20, 2011, 8:24:21 PM12/20/11
I think GOIA is trying to call me a "Shyster" but he doesn't know how
to spell it. LOL!

It's pretty obvious he has sunk further into the abyss.

rrus...@hotmail.com

Dec 27, 2011, 1:32:05 AM12/27/11

> > > What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
> > > it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
> > > Which of his films was that in?
>
> > None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:
>
> >http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>
> Thanks, Mr. Obvious.
>

> > "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
> > expecting different results."
>
> > This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
> > their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.
>
> Running into the ground, in your case, means kicking your ass out of
> the group. To the rest of the world, RAO is a much better place
> without you.

And you are so much better? You are at least as goofy as your
antagonists.

Boon

Dec 27, 2011, 11:58:22 AM12/27/11
Than Arny? Definitely.

>  You are at least as goofy as your
> antagonists.

To you, maybe. But then again you are an obsessive-compulsive white
supremacist who has necrophiliac tendencies--and you're proud of it. I
still think you're probably autistic, and you live alone which means
your crazy behaviors ramble forward without check.The group is
unanimous in wanting you to leave, and other groups you have wandered
onto have expressed the same sentiments. You're a common thing these
days, a crazy loner who only feels connected to the world through the
Internet and has no social skills whatsoever. You're a marginal human
being at best, Bratzi. So much for eugenics.

If you think I'm goofy, I must be normal.