Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

Pasi Raitanen

Sett 0 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Ian Johnson

ulest,
12. jan. 2001, 14:59:2712.01.2001
til
I know that not many people talk about the BNL in this NewsGroup but does
anyone know about any info on the NetMinder Pasi Raitanen??

He showed his true potential in the All Star game in Nottingham, and it has
been difficult to find any info on him since? I have no clue as to which
team he plays for so any info on him at all will be appreciated.
thanks

ben

Paul Frost

ulest,
12. jan. 2001, 16:56:0012.01.2001
til
In article <93nntb$9mr$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>,
i...@bristolrd.freeserve.co.uk (Ian Johnson) wrote:

Currently playing a blinding second season for Peterborough "Living Well"
Pirates.

For info try the official Peterborough web site at

www.peterborough-pirates.co.uk

or a good alternative unofficial site

www.twisted-sock.co.uk

I go to Pirates home games and have been very impressed with him.

Paul

eddkav

ulest,
13. jan. 2001, 11:45:4613.01.2001
til
I remember seeing him once, and he let in a hat full of goals but still got
man of the match, he saved 45-50 shots!!!

Edd

0 nye meldinger