HELP LOOKING FOR A PROSTITUTE IN PORTSMOUTH !!!

the minger

Feb 17, 2002, 8:43:59 PM2/17/02
Hi All

Are there any Working girls in the Portsmouth UK area still ? if so can any
one contact me on how to get in touch with one? as I need a shag...

them...@ntlworld.com
--
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOLLOWS... Privileged or confidential information may
be contained in this message. If you are not intended addressee of this

Bob Brenchley.

Feb 18, 2002, 5:11:52 AM2/18/02
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:43:59 -0000, "the minger"
<them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Hi All
>
>Are there any Working girls in the Portsmouth UK area still ? if so can any
>one contact me on how to get in touch with one? as I need a shag...
>
>them...@ntlworld.com

Oh yes, the last time I was there, there were girls working in lots of
places. By the sound of it you should try Carpet World, I'm sure one
of the nice girls there will sell you some shag-pile.

Oh, and for your stupidity in nor reading the groups FAQ, you have
just earned yourself an abuse report filed with your ISP. I do hope
you learn your lesson.

--
Bob.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.

the minger

Feb 18, 2002, 11:56:33 AM2/18/02
ohhh big boy

BTW we don't have a carpet world so get your facts right. what's up board in
the office got nothing to do perhaps !! does your wife no that you read this
area or perhaps you don't have one now why doesn't that surprise me.. abuse
report who do you think you are eh perhaps a nobody who has got nothing
better to do than moan just for the sake of moaning my advice is don't read
a message if you don't like the contents I do hope you learn your lesson.

--

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOLLOWS... Privileged or confidential information may
be contained in this message. If you are not intended addressee of this
message please notify the sender by return and delete it, and you may not
use, copy, disclose or rely on the information contained in it. Internet
I-mail is susceptible to corruption, interception, and unauthorised
amendment for which the sender does not accept liability. Likewise whilst
every care has been taken to prevent any virus being transmitted via this
I-mail and any attachments thereof.

"Bob Brenchley." <B...@format.publications.ukf.net> wrote in message

the minger

the minger

Krusty

Feb 18, 2002, 3:48:20 PM2/18/02
Considering theres loads of MOD bases there, then there must be tons of pros
about. Ask a service man.

Bob Brenchley.

Feb 18, 2002, 5:04:34 PM2/18/02
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:56:33 -0000, "the minger"

<them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>"Bob Brenchley." <B...@format.publications.ukf.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:43:59 -0000, "the minger"
>> <them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi All
>> >
>> >Are there any Working girls in the Portsmouth UK area still ? if so can
>any
>> >one contact me on how to get in touch with one? as I need a shag...
>> >
>> >them...@ntlworld.com
>>
>> Oh yes, the last time I was there, there were girls working in lots of
>> places. By the sound of it you should try Carpet World, I'm sure one
>> of the nice girls there will sell you some shag-pile.
>>
>> Oh, and for your stupidity in nor reading the groups FAQ, you have
>> just earned yourself an abuse report filed with your ISP. I do hope
>> you learn your lesson.
>>
>> --
>> Bob.
>>
>> Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

>ohhh big boy
>
>BTW we don't have a carpet world so get your facts right.

You did the last time I was there, though that was about 6 years ago.

>what's up board in
>the office got nothing to do perhaps !!

The board had just taken a break.

> does your wife no that you read this
>area

Oh yes, Rose knows all about UK.S, and all the nice people here. One
of the regulars has often stayed with us when in the Gloucester area,
and we are always pleased to hear from any of the sensible ones -
which lets you out moron.

> or perhaps you don't have one now why doesn't that surprise me.. abuse
>report who do you think you are eh

Robert Phillip Brenchley. Who are you? Oh yes, a sad little git who
has to pay to get a woman to touch him. Hope she keeps he gloves on.

>perhaps a nobody who has got nothing
>better to do than moan just for the sake of moaning my advice is don't read
>a message if you don't like the contents

That is rather a moronic statement. Until read, how do you expect me
to know if the content is to my liking or not? Still, I will remember
in future that anything by you is to be treated with disinfectant.

> I do hope you learn your lesson.

Yours will be on its way soon I expect.

>--
>IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOLLOWS... Privileged or confidential information may
>be contained in this message. If you are not intended addressee of this
>message please notify the sender by return and delete it, and you may not
>use, copy, disclose or rely on the information contained in it. Internet
>I-mail is susceptible to corruption, interception, and unauthorised
>amendment for which the sender does not accept liability. Likewise whilst
>every care has been taken to prevent any virus being transmitted via this
>I-mail and any attachments thereof.

--
Bob.

Alas, your intelligence qualifies you more for the primordial soup
than for the "master race." Recognize your limitations. Then shut
up.

The Grey Goose

Feb 18, 2002, 5:30:48 PM2/18/02

"Krusty" <k...@mjnet.org.uk> wrote in message

> Considering theres loads of MOD bases there, then there must be tons of
pros
> about. Ask a service man.

Hey folks don't be so hard on him, can't you see that he is suffering from
the effects of excessive pre pubescent masturbation and needs serious help
before he gets to the age of sexual competence, If he reads this then I
suggest that he visits a website called tos...@losers.com

--
Cheers
The Goose

.

Dark Angel

Feb 18, 2002, 5:40:07 PM2/18/02
Reported to ab...@ntlworld.com

Not that I'm malicious in anyway, just because of his gross stupidity.

Bob Brenchley.

Feb 18, 2002, 6:33:56 PM2/18/02

Well, what do you expect from someone using Microsloth OE6 as a
newsreader?

Ooops!

--
Bob.

Yes, I am an agent of the Devil, but my duties are mostly ceremonial.

the minger

Feb 18, 2002, 7:23:24 PM2/18/02
Hi Bob The Nob

> >any

> >> Oh yes, the last time I was there, there were girls working in lots of
> >> places. By the sound of it you should try Carpet World, I'm sure one
> >> of the nice girls there will sell you some shag-pile.
> >>
> >> Oh, and for your stupidity in nor reading the groups FAQ, you have
> >> just earned yourself an abuse report filed with your ISP. I do hope
> >> you learn your lesson.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bob.
> >>
> >> Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.
> >
>>ohhh big boy
> >
> >BTW we don't have a carpet world so get your facts right.
>
> You did the last time I was there, though that was about 6 years ago.

When you were in HMP Kingston for child molestation

> >what's up board in
> >the office got nothing to do perhaps !!
>
> The board had just taken a break.

why cos of your constant verbal vomit

> > does your wife no that you read this
> >area
>
> Oh yes, Rose knows all about UK.S, and all the nice people here. One
> of the regulars has often stayed with us when in the Gloucester area,
> and we are always pleased to hear from any of the sensible ones -
> which lets you out moron.

so you are into swinging then as well as little children you do get about don't you

> > or perhaps you don't have one now why doesn't that surprise me.. abuse
> >report who do you think you are eh
>
> Robert Phillip Brenchley. Who are you? Oh yes, a sad little git who
> has to pay to get a woman to touch him. Hope she keeps he gloves on.

> Robert Phillip Brenchley. am i supposed to be impressed by that ? that name should be a report in itself for abuse. whats up couldn't your mum make up her mind who your father was...

> >perhaps a nobody who has got nothing
> >better to do than moan just for the sake of moaning my advice is don't read
> >a message if you don't like the contents
>
> That is rather a moronic statement. Until read, how do you expect me
> to know if the content is to my liking or not? Still, I will remember
> in future that anything by you is to be treated with disinfectant.

Well it obviously wasn't was it bone head i know abuse report abuse report

> > I do hope you learn your lesson.
>
> Yours will be on its way soon I expect.

> --
> Bob.
>
> Alas, your intelligence qualifies you more for the primordial soup
> than for the "master race."  Recognize your limitations.  Then shut
> up.

are you normally this boring or just verbally incontenant i see they don't invite you to the office parties

the minger

Feb 18, 2002, 7:25:16 PM2/18/02

"The Grey Goose" <Iva...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Who asked you to join in

the minger

Feb 18, 2002, 7:28:00 PM2/18/02

"Dark Angel" <customer....@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> Reported to ab...@ntlworld.com
>
> Not that I'm malicious in anyway, just because of his gross stupidity.

oh naff off stick to watchdog being a BT customer

Dark Angel

Feb 19, 2002, 2:16:35 AM2/19/02
> oh naff off stick to watchdog being a BT customer

No I'm not!

Mark Gordon

Feb 19, 2002, 2:34:38 PM2/19/02
It appears that sometime around Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:25:16 -0000, "the
minger" <them...@ntlworld.com> proceeded to utter the following:

>Who asked you to join in

You did by posting here.
--
Mark Gordon - To email me replace spamtrap with mark.gordon
Age is an illusion created by the young and the old to annoy the

Mark Gordon

Feb 19, 2002, 2:43:31 PM2/19/02
It appears that sometime around Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:16:35 -0000, "Dark
Angel" <customer....@btopenworld.com> proceeded to utter the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
following:

>> oh naff off stick to watchdog being a BT customer
>>
>No I'm not!

Your quoted email address is a BT address, even if you are not posting
through them. However this is completely irrelevant to the question of
whether "the minger" is an ignorant abusive tosser. The growing number
of abuse reports and the reasons for them prove he is.

On a different note, I don't think I've seen you around here, so hello
and welcome to the group.

--
Mark Gordon - To email me replace spamtrap with mark.gordon

A feature is a bug with seniority.

Dark Angel

Feb 19, 2002, 3:20:51 PM2/19/02
> On a different note, I don't think I've seen you around here, so hello
> and welcome to the group.
> --

Thank you and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I've been here for a
little while. I've been the quite chap sitting at the table in the corner
where the light doesn't shine very bright, just looking in every so often
just to see how the land lies.

Sharon Curtis

Feb 19, 2002, 4:31:49 PM2/19/02
In article <5%gc8.104639$H37.14...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,

the minger <them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Who asked you to join in

You really haven't got the hang of newsgroups, have you?
They aren't private conversations, they are public, and anyone
can join in (and it frequently makes for better conversation).

Sharon
--
s.cu...@cs.stir.ac.uk
www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~scu/

Bob Brenchley.

Feb 19, 2002, 6:11:07 PM2/19/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:23:24 -0000, "the minger"
<them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Abuse report filed.

Bob Brenchley.

Feb 19, 2002, 6:13:38 PM2/19/02

No lies around here, just the truth, then whole truth, and of course
nothing that's the truth.

Mmmmm. Me thinks me got that wrong somewhere :)

Peter Hill

Feb 19, 2002, 6:23:07 PM2/19/02
On 19 Feb 2002 21:31:49 -0000, s...@peseta.cs.stir.ac.uk (Sharon
Curtis) wrote:

>In article <5%gc8.104639$H37.14...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,
>the minger <them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>>
>>Who asked you to join in
>
>You really haven't got the hang of newsgroups, have you?
>They aren't private conversations, they are public, and anyone
>can join in (and it frequently makes for better conversation).
>
>Sharon

Why bother trying to converse with it?

--
Peter Hill

Can of worms - what every fisherman wants.
Can of worms - what every PC owner gets!

Francisco De Freitas

Feb 19, 2002, 7:03:29 PM2/19/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:20:51 -0000, "Dark Angel"
<customer....@btopenworld.com> wrote:

{points 1 kW spotlight in corner}

{compere's voice} Welcome to the group. Tell us more about yourself.

{musical sting from band}
--
Francisco
Remove "whyme" for address

the minger

Feb 19, 2002, 5:47:41 PM2/19/02
who asked you for your opinion
"Sharon Curtis" <s...@peseta.cs.stir.ac.uk> wrote in message

Simon Brooke

Feb 20, 2002, 4:36:13 AM2/20/02
"the minger" <them...@ntlworld.com> writes:

> who asked you for your opinion

*sigh* Another one for the killfile.

--
si...@jasmine.org.uk (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

' ' <------- this blank intentionally spaced left

Sharon Curtis

Feb 20, 2002, 6:20:10 AM2/20/02
In article <hCAc8.67739$YA2.8...@news11-gui.server.ntli.net>,

the minger <them...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>who asked you for your opinion

You did.
You posted to a Usenet newsgroup and thus invited any reader of
the group to post in reply.

If you find it a problem with lots of people jumping in and offering
their opinions, you could try unplugging your computer's modem.
That way their communications can't make it into your computer and
so you won't see them.

Sharon
--
s.cu...@cs.stir.ac.uk
www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~scu/

tish....@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2014, 11:45:56 AM10/15/14
Can you give me a call i need a fuck thanks

tish....@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2014, 5:38:36 PM10/15/14
Are you working tonight if so give me a call thanks ian

pd4...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2018, 9:14:34 AM6/14/18
I am looking for a shaggy in Portsmouth today xx

Stuart O. Bronstein

Jun 14, 2018, 12:41:28 PM6/14/18
Marc Wilson <marc$e...@cleopatra.co.uk> wrote:

> In uk.singles, (pd4...@gmail.com) wrote:
>
>>I am looking for a shaggy in Portsmouth today xx
>
> Dog?

I doubt he cares what she looks like.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Peter Hill

Jun 15, 2018, 3:02:19 AM6/15/18
On 14-Jun-18 2:14 PM, pd4...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am looking for a shaggy in Portsmouth today xx

Too late but around £100/hr to £125/hr www.adultwork.co.uk. 199 escorts
within 10 miles of po1.

All the cam girls that say they are escorts are £200/hr and feedback
shows they don't actually put out at any price.