Cyclist commits offence of 'tampering with a motor vehicle' and boasts about it.

MrCheerful

Jun 13, 2017, 10:19:11 AM6/13/17

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 3:19:08 PM6/13/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:19:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyclist-bumped-off-bike-car-10611808

Hilarious.
Are all caravaners that stupid?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jun 13, 2017, 3:38:25 PM6/13/17
Dunno. But proper road users do not expect their vehicle to be sabotaged by
some wanker on a bicycle.
I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
Stupid is as stupid looks.
I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a job?!!!
He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
scum cyclist.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 7:47:21 PM6/13/17
I don't speak 'sad lonely old man', what are dribbling on about?

JNugent

Jun 13, 2017, 8:28:35 PM6/13/17
On 14/06/2017 00:47, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

> I don't speak 'sad lonely old man', what are dribbling on about?

Have you ever considered taking English lessons?

They must be available somewhere near your location.

Nick

Jun 14, 2017, 5:48:44 AM6/14/17
On 13/06/2017 20:38, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
> Stupid is as stupid looks.
> I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
> woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
> Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a job?!!!
> He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
> scum cyclist.

I'm confused if he already has SIX brats why would he want to "get"
another woman?

JNugent

Jun 14, 2017, 7:38:34 AM6/14/17
This was the poster's initial surmise:

"I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
woman and on the dole. Same as yourself."

This is what he was able to glean from a press or online report (and
whiuch can be reasonable assumed to be factual):

"Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
job?!!! He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit
claiming scum cyclist."

As always, happy to help (but really, it was fairly obvious when reading
and correctly understanding the post).

MrCheerful

Jun 14, 2017, 7:46:48 AM6/14/17
red or green, road or footway, confusion is easy for some.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 1:50:00 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 12:38:34 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 14/06/2017 10:48, Nick wrote:
>
> > On 13/06/2017 20:38, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>
> >> I refer you to the photo of the cyclist in the report.
> >> Stupid is as stupid looks.
> >> I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
> >> woman and on the dole. Same as yourself.
> >> Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
> >> job?!!!
> >> He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit claiming
> >> scum cyclist.
>
> > I'm confused if he already has SIX brats why would he want to "get"
> > another woman?
>
> This was the poster's initial surmise:
>
> "I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
> woman and on the dole. Same as yourself."
>
> This is what he was able to glean from a press or online report (and
> whiuch can be reasonable assumed to be factual):

Mr pounder's comment was directed at me personally, how did he glean such incorrect data from the press report?
Apology accepted in advance.

> "Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
> job?!!! He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit
> claiming scum cyclist."
>

> As always, happy to help (but really, it was fairly obvious when reading
> and correctly understanding the post).

See above.
Double apology accepted in advance.

JNugent

Jun 14, 2017, 3:33:56 PM6/14/17
On 14/06/2017 18:49, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 12:38:34 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> I'm confused if he already has SIX brats why would he want to "get"
>>> another woman?

>> This was the poster's initial surmise:

>> "I bet he lives alone in his one bedroomed council flat, unable to get a
>> woman and on the dole. Same as yourself."

>> This is what he was able to glean from a press or online report (and
>> whiuch can be reasonable assumed to be factual):

> Mr pounder's comment was directed at me personally,

There is nothing in the post to even suggest that.

You're so vain.You probably think his post is about you.

> how did he glean such incorrect data from the press report?
> Apology accepted in advance.

Not from me, since I have said nothing to you or about you and your name
does not appear as a previous poster. There is nothing for which an
apology is your due.

So your comment could not be more misplaced. Well, no more misplaced
than most of your previous ones at least.

>> "Oh hang on, he works in a fish and chip shop. Hell! A cyclist with a
>> job?!!! He also claims benefits for his SIX brats. Yip, another benefit
>> claiming scum cyclist."

>> As always, happy to help (but really, it was fairly obvious when reading
>> and correctly understanding the post).
>
> See above.

> Double apology accepted in advance.

See above.

Please do not regard yourself as in receipt of an apology from me. You
very much are not.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 14, 2017, 4:02:02 PM6/14/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:19:07 +0100, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyclist-bumped-off-bike-car-10611808

That cyclists looks retarded, and probably tried to undertake the caravan. How fucking stupid can you get? Large vehicles need more room to turn.

--
Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 14, 2017, 4:03:44 PM6/14/17
Also pretty stupid to continue trying to pull your caravan when something's clearly jammed. I'd be out checking a wheel hadn't fallen off, or there was a kerb in the way etc.

--
What do you call a cheap circumcision?
A rip off.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 6:31:53 PM6/14/17
Which part of 'Same as yourself' in response to my post did you not understand?

Tertiary apology accepted in advance.

JNugent

Jun 14, 2017, 11:05:51 PM6/14/17
On 14/06/2017 23:31, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 8:33:56 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> Mr pounder's comment was directed at me personally,

>> There is nothing in the post to even suggest that.
>> You're so vain.Y ou probably think his post is about you.

>>> how did he glean such incorrect data from the press report?
>>> Apology accepted in advance.

>> Not from me, since I have said nothing to you or about you and your name
>> does not appear as a previous poster. There is nothing for which an
>> apology is your due.

>> So your comment could not be more misplaced. Well, no more misplaced
>> than most of your previous ones at least.

>>> See above.
>>> Double apology accepted in advance.

>> See above.
>> Please do not regard yourself as in receipt of an apology from me. You
>> very much are not.

> Which part of 'Same as yourself' in response to my post did you not understand?

What post?

Your name does not appear above, and I certainly have not excised it.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 3:16:05 PM6/16/17
The one Mr Pounder made in response to my most containing the words I cited verbatim.
If you unable to put the posts on this thread in order I suggest getting an adult to help you.

JNugent

Jun 16, 2017, 7:33:07 PM6/16/17
There was no mention of you in Mr Pounder's post to which I was responded.

It's all still there above. I have snipped precisely nothing.

It isn't and wasn't all about you.

Have you thought of seeking treatment for your narcissism?

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 8:27:11 PM6/16/17
Apology accepted.
At least you are now mature enough to admit it when you are wrong.
Maybe one day you will be classed as an adult.

JNugent

Jun 16, 2017, 9:17:47 PM6/16/17
I absolutely was not wrong (though you were 100% wrong) and precisely no
apology was or is offered for not acknowledging that you were mentioned
in a post in which you were not mentioned.

It ISN'T all about you, though you obviosusly believe that everything is
about you.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 11:11:44 AM6/17/17
But you fall for it every time.
I would advise you to take a Chill Pill but Onza did not design them to be taken orally and Aluminium can lead to dementia.

JNugent

Jun 17, 2017, 1:20:50 PM6/17/17
Feel free to write as much gibberish as you like (and you do like a lot
of it). It won't make a quote or attibution magically appear in the post
to which I responded.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 6:37:59 PM6/17/17
Once again I accept your apology and thank you for proving my point.