Barista Phil W Lee has gone quiet?

The Medway Handyman

Apr 24, 2015, 3:27:25 PM4/24/15
Barista Lee stated;

"Wel, of course motorists only use public highways by permit, not right
- so conditions can be imposed on them to contribute towards the
damage, pollution, wear and tear, carnage, policing, community
destruction, and so on that they cause.

Only non-motorised vehicles, equestrians, and pedestrians enjoy a
right-of-way on public highways, and as a right, it cannot be charged
for or made conditional, any more than your right to vote, emmigrate
(if you can find a country willing to have you), or many other things
which are rights. "

Clearly a load of old cobblers.

When challenged by Scion;

> I've pointed out to Mr. Lee in the past that people *have* been
banned from cycling on public highways.

> Googling _asbo bicycle_ or similar will throw up instances of people
being banned from cycling on certain roads, banned from cycling
altogether, even banned from touching bikes.
> I've no idea why he continues to insist that it can't happen.

He replied;

"Find me an example of someone being prosecuted for doing so, not some
example of what a magistrate thought he could impose."

Such an example was provided;

"A cyclist has been hit with an ASBO that has banned him from riding in
parts of Leicester after he waged a violent seven-year campaign of
attacks on pedestrians in the city. Gurnaik Singh Dogra randomly kicked
and punched pedestrians as he rode past them.

As per the recent court order, Dogra, 37, can be again arrested and
possibly jailed if he is caught riding or even pushing his bike through
certain streets in the town."

He kept digging and came up with;

"That the terms as stated by the magistrates in such cases are
unenforceable."

But he hasn't replied to;

Which part of "court order" and "can be again arrested and possibly
jailed if he is caught riding" didn't you understand, halfwit?

So we can only assume Barista Lee has realised he spouted total b*ll*cks
and is now in hiding.

Any learned comment M'Lud?????

The Medway Handyman

Apr 24, 2015, 6:32:18 PM4/24/15
Oh dear! No reply M'Lud?

The Medway Handyman

Apr 25, 2015, 10:44:38 AM4/25/15
Still no reply M'Lud???

Tarcap

Apr 25, 2015, 11:46:27 AM4/25/15

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
I wouldn't hold your breath waiting - it's what he always does when he's
been caught out.

The Medway Handyman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:29:19 PM4/25/15
I'll just have to keep reminding him then......

:-)

The Medway Handyman

Apr 26, 2015, 6:00:57 AM4/26/15
"What? Still no reply?"

The Medway Handyman

Apr 27, 2015, 3:50:12 AM4/27/15

The Medway Handyman

Apr 27, 2015, 12:28:20 PM4/27/15
I just can't believe that M'Lud hasn't replied?
Message has been deleted

The Medway Handyman

Apr 27, 2015, 1:20:34 PM4/27/15
On 27/04/2015 17:55, Phil W Lee wrote:
> "Tarcap" <any...@tiscali.co.uk> considered Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:46:21
> You clearly don't know the difference between a bail condition and a
> court order.
>
> But I'm still waiting for you to show any evidence that any such
> condition has ever actually been enforced.

Oooooh! Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle!

It wasn't a bail condition, it was an ASBO. Nobody was talking about
bail conditions.

You stated quite clearly; "Only non-motorised vehicles, equestrians, and
pedestrians enjoy a right-of-way on public highways, and as a right, it
cannot be charged for or made conditional."

In this case it has clearly been made conditional. e.g. "can be again