Re: does females over 50 go to a sauna?

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 9:33:08 AM6/2/15
On 6/1/2015 2:48 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> <nigelj...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 12:19:26 PM UTC+1, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
>>> <lucia.la...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> I *Plooked* yer fatass momma in a steamy sauna, sailor.
>>> What about it?
>>
>> Oh dear, the arse bandit is still here. I sort of hoped that a few
>> months of normal folks staying away would make him realise his
>> attentions were unwanted.
>>

> Nigel? I have a new friend who wants to lavish her attenshions on yer
> little limey gherkin, fagboi! LOL

One of yer imaginary friends, Coloon? Or is it YOU? LOLOK

Heinrich

Jun 2, 2015, 4:47:20 PM6/2/15
In article <mkkbaj$37d$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> Mates, remember the "Periander" POS? Well, the real name of
> the holocaust denying limey bastard, which he tried so
> desperately to hide, is Chris Wilson. I can also post a
> picture if you wish :)

lul why do you stab your fellow nazis in the back??

NEMO

Jun 4, 2015, 6:24:42 PM6/4/15
On 6/4/2015 1:34 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> No, you constipated old faghag. That's Nigel, another limey buck
> tooth....like you. I like the way limeys say "Oh dear." You can almost
> see their limp wrists flapping in the breeze.
> LMFAO!

I like the way Yankee faggots like you think you own a pair. You can
almost see your empty nutsacks flying in the wind! LOLOK