One punch Uber driver knocks out disabled cyclist

MrCheerful

Jan 27, 2017, 12:22:17 PM1/27/17
A wheelchair bicycle? I thought it would be Doug, but no.

The cyclist, 27, was allegedly attacked after he got into an argument
with the driver of a silver Toyota Prius who was attempting to overtake
him along a narrow street in Holborn on Thursday afternoon.
Witnesses said the cyclist, who was riding a wheelchair cycle, became
jammed between a parked car and the Toyota Prius but managed to force
himself free during the incident in Endell Street.
The motorist, who is believed to be a minicab driver, allegedly got out
of the car and punched the cyclist in the face after he banged his hand
onto the bonnet in frustration.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/disabled-cyclist-knocked-out-after-road-rage-row-with-driver-in-holborn-a3451776.html

mycro...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2017, 12:59:17 PM1/27/17
Reckless Driving.
Criminal Damage
Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
Attempted Murder.
Assault causing Actual Bodily Harm.

This 'driver' should be facing decades in prison, if there is any justice.

JNugent

Jan 27, 2017, 6:12:20 PM1/27/17
I'm sure we all remember Doug with a certain amount of fondness and respect.

I hope he's still "with us".

MrCheerful

Jan 27, 2017, 7:36:04 PM1/27/17
They are all disappearing: 36 and a bit, Justin from Holland, Doug from
Catford, Tony whatever (not Dragon) , whatever weazeltemper, Captain
Trollbuster, that idiot with the train fetish, all gone, very sad.

thecripp...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017, 5:35:23 AM6/15/17
I'm the cyclist; He got three months, twelve months suspended.

MrCheerful

Jun 15, 2017, 6:02:28 AM6/15/17
goodness, that got to court quickly, where is the news report?