Skupiny Google už nepodporujú nové príspevky ani odbery Usenet. Historický obsah zostáva viditeľný.

Cyclist has a practice run on a cat.

21 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

MrCheerful

neprečítané,
19. 1. 2017, 11:46:0419. 1. 2017
komu:
Screenshots show the man RSPCA officials want to speak to over a
shocking attack in which a cat is repeatedly kicked and stamped on

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/rspca-say-cat-suffered-puncture-12474481

Judith

neprečítané,
20. 1. 2017, 11:20:3220. 1. 2017
komu:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:46:00 +0000, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>Screenshots show the man RSPCA officials want to speak to over a
>shocking attack in which a cat is repeatedly kicked and stamped on
>
>http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/rspca-say-cat-suffered-puncture-12474481

Old people, Disabled people, children, animals : they are all fair game for
psycholists.

Simon Mason

neprečítané,
20. 1. 2017, 13:05:2420. 1. 2017
komu:
On Friday, 20 January 2017 16:20:32 UTC, Judith wrote:

> Old people, Disabled people, children, animals : they are all fair game for
> psycholists.

Thanks for reminding me to visit Porky.

Judith

neprečítané,
20. 1. 2017, 17:16:0820. 1. 2017
komu:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:05:22 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Are you suggesting that he was a psycholist? If so, then I agree.

Give him my regards.

By the way - I've still got the emails he exchanged with you.

Has the job materialised - I thought you were going to start in January?

Peter Keller

neprečítané,
21. 1. 2017, 4:28:1921. 1. 2017
komu:
On 21.01.2017 05:20, Judith wrote:

> fuckwits.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment, especially as it comes
from YOU.
Now can YOU please vomit in my direction the further esteemed accolade
of being a stench, a revulsion.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a fuckwit by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a fucking bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Judith

neprečítané,
21. 1. 2017, 10:06:5421. 1. 2017
komu:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 22:28:12 +1300, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

>After all I ride a fucking bicycle.

How often do you fuck it - or vice versa?

0 nových správ