Green traffic lights and priorities

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Aug 24, 2018, 9:46:44 AM8/24/18
Couldn't we have traffic lights which only go green when it's safe to go?
Almost every day I encounter some idiot who thinks green means go,
especially when they're turning right across traffic which also has a
green light.

Aug 24, 2018, 10:37:55 AM8/24/18
What are you babbling about now, Pedro? You're always saying you
drive straight through red lights when there's no other traffic
around!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

Brian Reay

Aug 24, 2018, 10:40:19 AM8/24/18
When you encounter these idiots, almost every day as you claim, have
you noticed if there is any drive who is ALWAYS there?

What does that suggest?

--
https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

https://www.jobcentreguide.org/claiming-benefits/30/reporting-benefit-fraud

Peeler

Aug 24, 2018, 12:08:30 PM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 07:37:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

> What are you babbling about now, Pedro? You're always saying you
> drive straight through red lights when there's no other traffic
> around!

He's obviously as sexual crippled as you are, dumb anal Razovic. Sexually
crippled idiots are known to ALWAYS babble inanely! Just read your own
"posts" and see for yourself, dumb anal Razovic! <BG>

Peeler

Aug 24, 2018, 12:08:42 PM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 15:40:17 +0100, Braindead Reay, another troll-feeding
moron, blathered:

> When you encounter these idiots, almost every day as you claim, have
> you noticed if there is any drive who is ALWAYS there?
>
> What does that suggest?

It suggests that the attention whore SURE knows how to bait you successfully
time and again, troll-feeding idiot!

Peeler

Aug 24, 2018, 12:08:57 PM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:46:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs, spouted yet more inane
bullshit:

<FLUSH the abnormal attention-starved Scottish sow's latest idiotic
attention-baiting bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Aug 24, 2018, 12:58:11 PM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 15:40:17 +0100, Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:

> On 24/08/2018 14:46, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
>> Couldn't we have traffic lights which only go green when it's safe to
>> go? Almost every day I encounter some idiot who thinks green means go,
>> especially when they're turning right across traffic which also has a
>> green light.
>
> When you encounter these idiots, almost every day as you claim, have
> you noticed if there is any drive

(I assume that was supposed to be "driver")

> who is ALWAYS there?

No. Different person every time.

> What does that suggest?

I assume you were assuming my last answer was yes, so I won't answer this
part.

Ian Jackson

Aug 24, 2018, 2:31:11 PM8/24/18
In message <op.zn867...@desktop-ga2mpl8.lan>, Jimmy Wilkinson
Knife <n...@none.com> writes
I think you need to read the Highway Code. I'm sure it tells you what a
green light actually means.
--
Ian

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Aug 24, 2018, 3:46:11 PM8/24/18
I know what it means, it means go if safe to do so. But the other
arseholes just go without looking. Giving no respect to priorities. If
you're turning right across traffic, you give way, end of story.

Brian Reay

Aug 25, 2018, 12:39:08 AM8/25/18
On 24/08/2018 17:58, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 15:40:17 +0100, Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:
>
>> On 24/08/2018 14:46, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
>>> Couldn't we have traffic lights which only go green when it's safe to
>>> go?  Almost every day I encounter some idiot who thinks green means
>>> go, especially when they're turning right across traffic which also
>>> has a green light.
>>
>> When you encounter these idiots, almost every day as you claim,  have
>> you noticed if there is any drive
>
> (I assume that was supposed to be "driver")
>
>> who is ALWAYS there?
>
> No.  Different person every time.

Whoosh......

--

Remarkable Coincidences:
The Stock Market Crashes of 1929 and 2008 happened on the same

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Aug 25, 2018, 9:19:05 AM8/25/18
On Sat, 25 Aug 2018 05:39:06 +0100, Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:

> On 24/08/2018 17:58, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

>>> When you encounter these idiots, almost every day as you claim, have
>>> you noticed if there is any drive
>> (I assume that was supposed to be "driver")
>>
>>> who is ALWAYS there?
>> No. Different person every time.
>
> Whoosh......

Who has priority do you think?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Aug 25, 2018, 1:10:22 PM8/25/18
On 8/24/2018 9:08 AM, Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 07:37:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
> psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
> of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
> Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>

>> What are you babbling about now, Pedro? You're always saying you
>> drive straight through red lights when there's no other traffic
>> around!
>
> He's obviously as sexual crippled as you are, dumb anal Razovic. Sexually
> crippled idiots are known to ALWAYS babble inanely! Just read your own
> "posts" and see for yourself, dumb anal Razovic! <BG>

You three fellers lookin' for a cheap motel room?
LOL!

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Aug 28, 2018, 10:21:19 AM8/28/18

In article <g060odh9o306j56kg...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

> What are you babbling about now,

What are YOU babbling about now, you shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of
sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks
up his arse and throat on an hourly basis?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Aug 28, 2018, 10:50:45 AM8/28/18
Why are you talking to yourself?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:52:33 PM8/28/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:50:46 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
<n...@none.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:21:17 +0100, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> What are you babbling about now,
>>
>> What are YOU babbling about now
>
>Why are you talking to yourself?

He's a jew pedophile and an a"h....that's why.