Re: Jesus' Rascally River Party

NEMO

Apr 22, 2015, 11:26:29 AM4/22/15
On 4/22/2015 7:21 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "francis" <gfra...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Behold, I come quickly," shouted Jesus. He was standing bare-assed in
> the shallows of the Jordan, his limp pecker dappling the surface of the
> water.
>
> "I'm next!" said a filthy, hairy jew bastard, tearing off his
> brown-stained tunic and spashing naked toward Jesus. "Do me next,
> Lord," he insisted, and bending over he grabbed his hairy ankles.
>
> You know what happened next?
> Guess................

Gosh, Coloon! That sounds vaguely 'anti-semitic'®™! It's sure to
provoke a reaction from our pro-semitic Grik Foreskin Peeler! LOLK

NEMO

Apr 22, 2015, 4:34:07 PM4/22/15
On 4/22/2015 8:55 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I told you to guess what happens next.
> Pay attenshun, cunt.
> LOL

Greek what happens next, Coloon...the fact that it's 'anti-semitic'®™ is
what cunts, that is to say, counts! LOLK

NEMO

Apr 22, 2015, 4:35:19 PM4/22/15
On 4/22/2015 9:00 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "Checkmate" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote in message
>> In article <mh8and$ft0$1...@colonel-edmund-j-burke.dont-email.me>,
>> sneach39/6...@ladyboyheaven.com says...
>>

>>> "francis" <gfra...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Behold, I come quickly," shouted Jesus. He was standing bare-assed
>>> in the
>>> shallows of the Jordan, his limp pecker dappling the surface of the
>>> water.
>>>
>>> "I'm next!" said a filthy, hairy jew bastard, tearing off his
>>> brown-stained
>>> tunic and spashing naked toward Jesus. "Do me next, Lord," he
>>> insisted, and
>>> bending over he grabbed his hairy ankles.
>>>
>>> You know what happened next?
>>> Guess................
>>
>> You got smited by a lightning bolt?
>> --
>> Checkmate
>

> Youse superstitious folks are just plain stoopid.
> LOL

God is guiding the IRS in your general direction, Coloon! LOLK

NEMO

Apr 22, 2015, 5:37:22 PM4/22/15
On 4/22/2015 12:54 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> In article <mh8ghj$9gt$1...@colonel-edmund-j-burke.dont-email.me>,
> sneach39/6...@ladyboyheaven.com says...
>

>> "Checkmate" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote in message
>>> In article <mh8and$ft0$1...@colonel-edmund-j-burke.dont-email.me>,
>>> sneach39/6...@ladyboyheaven.com says...

>>> You got smited by a lightning bolt?
>>> --
>>> Checkmate
>>

>> Youse superstitious folks are just plain stoopid.
>> LOL
>
> Yer momma was stupid. That's why you resemble a German shepherd.

Anal delivery can go badly wrong...especially during dysentery
epidemics. Foetuses often get flushed down the can by mistake.
Aks any Grik!

NEMO

Apr 23, 2015, 9:33:55 AM4/23/15
On 4/23/2015 6:15 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is that what happened to you, Mister Recktum?
> LOL

That apparently is what happened to YOU, Mister Coloon! AND to our Grik
Foreskin Peeler! LOLK

NEMO

Apr 23, 2015, 3:52:11 PM4/23/15
On 4/23/2015 7:36 AM, % wrote:
> .
>
> assorted rectums

The Grik Foreskin Peeler certainly is...as they say in Grease, if it
moves, greek it! LOLK