Re: DO YOU REMEMBER GRANDMA USING HER DOUCHE BAG?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Nov 30, 2017, 9:45:14 PM11/30/17
On 11/30/2017 11:29 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 11/30/2017 11:15 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 14:48:12 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:
>>
>>> She looked a little like the Statue of Liberty.
>>> Know what I mean?
>>
>> Did she know you watched her through the keyhole?
>>

> She did it in plain sight.  That's wot freaked me out.

That "thing" at the other end looked like a little dildo with holes at the end.
Wot about that?

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 1, 2017, 9:30:11 AM12/1/17
Not interested in your sexual fantasies!

--
Seen in the back window of a car:
In case of emergency screw driver on back seat.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 1, 2017, 9:38:08 AM12/1/17
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 02:45:14 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>>> She did it in plain sight.  That's wot freaked me out.
>>
>> That "thing" at the other end looked like a little dildo with holes at the end.
>> Wot about that?
>
> Not interested in your sexual fantasies!

I didn't ask if you were, little feller.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 1, 2017, 9:41:18 AM12/1/17
You asked when you used the ? symbol.

--
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 1, 2017, 11:01:16 AM12/1/17
Over here we call that a question mark.
Do you know grammar at all?

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 1, 2017, 11:10:46 AM12/1/17
Same here, I was simplifying it for you as you seemed confused.

> Do you know grammar at all?

I know it means you were asking a question.

--
Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 2, 2017, 9:15:40 AM12/2/17
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:01:17 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>>> You asked when you used the ? symbol.
>>
>> Over here we call that a question mark.
>
> Same here, I was simplifying it for you as you seemed confused.
>
>> Do you know grammar at all?
>
> I know it means you were asking a question.

It was a rhetorical question.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 2, 2017, 9:20:02 AM12/2/17
My statement that I'm not interested in your sexual fantasies still applies, whether you were asking or not. Keep them to yourself!

--
Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 3, 2017, 2:14:19 PM12/3/17
Are you prepared to back up that would-be order with physical persuasion?

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 3, 2017, 2:23:41 PM12/3/17
Chatting me up will not help your case.

--
Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 5, 2017, 8:21:46 AM12/5/17
So! The yellow streak of being a limey finally rears its ugly head, eh?
LOL

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 5, 2017, 8:25:06 AM12/5/17
No, I just don't fancy you.

--
For this race I'm going to be using "beati dogu". Japanese for the ancient art of driving a sports car round a track faster than a greyhound. -- Richard Hammond

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 5, 2017, 9:40:17 AM12/5/17
Well, at least yer not gay, like most bucky-toothed limetards.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 5, 2017, 9:45:18 AM12/5/17
AFAIK from this group, you're weirder than gay.

--
He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 5, 2017, 10:23:15 AM12/5/17
I don't know what AFAIK means. In writing, it's poor practice to use acronyms beyond a target audience.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 5, 2017, 11:50:54 AM12/5/17
It's as common as LOL.

--
Aristotle believed wind direction determined whether a baby would be a boy or a girl.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Dec 5, 2017, 12:54:40 PM12/5/17
PHucker chats to Burke.
Finally sunk to rock bottom in your sad lonely life, haven't you, Birdbrain.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 5, 2017, 12:57:44 PM12/5/17
Don't you realise how stupid you are? You're talking to someone you consider a troll, me. That makes you the same as me. You're calling me what you are yourself.

--
When I told my mum I was going to buy a motorbike she went crazy:
"Don't you remember what happened to your brother? He was killed on one! Why would you want to buy one when you could just have his?"

Mr Pounder Esquire

Dec 5, 2017, 1:42:31 PM12/5/17
You are entertainment, a laugh, a joke and always will be.
I do not chat to Burke, no intelligent person chats to Burke. In this group
only you reply to this idiot. You really are a very stupid person,
Birdbrain.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 5, 2017, 2:02:32 PM12/5/17
So I am more entertaining than Burke? I have value.

--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 5, 2017, 2:03:17 PM12/5/17
He is an entertainment to me, just as I am an entertainment to you.

Peeler

Dec 5, 2017, 3:55:06 PM12/5/17
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 19:02:26 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> You are entertainment, a laugh, a joke and always will be.
>> I do not chat to Burke, no intelligent person chats to Burke. In this group
>> only you reply to this idiot. You really are a very stupid person,
>> Birdbrain.
>
> So I am more entertaining than Burke? I have value.

You have the entertaining value of an idiot who never realizes that everyone
considers him an idiot, Birdbrain! <BG>

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

Peeler

Dec 5, 2017, 3:55:22 PM12/5/17
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 19:03:13 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> You are entertainment, a laugh, a joke and always will be.
>> I do not chat to Burke, no intelligent person chats to Burke. In this group
>> only you reply to this idiot. You really are a very stupid person,
>> Birdbrain.
>
> He is an entertainment to me, just as I am an entertainment to you.

You are an idiot and wanker to EVERYONE! It's your sociopathy that prevents
you from realizing it! You are a TYPICAL sociopath!

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 5, 2017, 9:45:22 PM12/5/17
Then why haven't I heard it before?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 6, 2017, 9:04:33 AM12/6/17
Did the question stump you?
LOL

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 6, 2017, 12:10:03 PM12/6/17
No, I wasn't online 24/7.

--
I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then.... try."

James Wilkinson Sword

Dec 6, 2017, 12:10:12 PM12/6/17
Because you don't get around enough.

--
A Pakistani woman was sexually assaulted yesterday. Police are still trying to find a motive.