Cycling and walking projects win £22m of funding

Bod

Sep 19, 2017, 12:32:12 AM9/19/17
Five projects aimed at encouraging people to leave their cars at home
have been awarded £22m by Transport Scotland.
Schemes promoting cycling and walking in busy parts of Scotland's cities
are among those to have scooped the money.
They include plans to turn Woodside in Glasgow into a "mini-Holland",
creating a cycling-friendly neighbourhood.
In Edinburgh, the money will part-fund proposals for a cycle and walking
route from Roseburn to Edinburgh Park.
Proposals from Stirling and Inverness were also successful in their bid
for support.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41309510
--
Bod

James Wilkinson Sword

Sep 20, 2017, 11:52:11 AM9/20/17
More money wasting from Sturgeon.

--
I am sorry I offended you - I should have lied.

Peeler

Sep 20, 2017, 12:37:32 PM9/20/17
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 16:52:06 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> Five projects aimed at encouraging people to leave their cars at home
>> have been awarded Ł22m by Transport Scotland.
>> Schemes promoting cycling and walking in busy parts of Scotland's cities
>> are among those to have scooped the money.
>> They include plans to turn Woodside in Glasgow into a "mini-Holland",
>> creating a cycling-friendly neighbourhood.
>> In Edinburgh, the money will part-fund proposals for a cycle and walking
>> route from Roseburn to Edinburgh Park.
>> Proposals from Stirling and Inverness were also successful in their bid
>> for support.
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41309510
>
> More money wasting from Sturgeon.

More drivel from the Scottish wanker! <BG>

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" in action:
"Cyclists should not be permitted to use roads. Why do you think we have