Binmen warned over cycle lane abuse

Alycidon

Mar 5, 2016, 5:13:57 AM3/5/16
UPDATE: Lambeth Council responded with: "Manager has confirmed this shouldn't happen. They've spoken to contractors to ensure this isn't repeated"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuP4P_1NTjw&feature=youtu.be

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 23, 2016, 3:06:35 PM10/23/16
Nobody really cares, except you.
Don't be a pillock.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 23, 2016, 6:42:58 PM10/23/16
The binman was correct in not obstructing the cars.

--
I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.

Peter Keller

Oct 24, 2016, 4:36:48 AM10/24/16
On 24.10.2016 08:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Don't be a pillock.

Oooh that is a real compliment coming from you. Especially from you.
Please call me a pillock?