Cyclist badly injured in crash wants to APOLOGISE to Good Samaritan who rescued her

Bod

Jan 9, 2017, 1:47:05 AM1/9/17
Emily Humphreys was cycling home from work on January 4 when she was
flung across the road by a car near the Boots store in the town.

A cyclist left with a suspected broken collarbone after a town centre
crash wants to APOLOGISE to the Good Samaritan who helped her.

The mum of four, who also has a suspected broken finger and severe
bruising down her right side, wants to find the saintly woman to thank
her - and give her a heartfelt apology.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyclist-badly-injured-crash-wants-9584732

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 9, 2017, 8:08:00 PM1/9/17
Show me a link where a car driver gets flung across the road.

--
101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney animated features in which both the parents are present and don't die throughout the movie.

Simon Mason

Jan 10, 2017, 2:15:41 AM1/10/17
On Tuesday, 10 January 2017 01:08:00 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 06:47:04 -0000, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Emily Humphreys was cycling home from work on January 4 when she was
> > flung across the road by a car near the Boots store in the town.
> >
> > A cyclist left with a suspected broken collarbone after a town centre
> > crash wants to APOLOGISE to the Good Samaritan who helped her.
> >
> > The mum of four, who also has a suspected broken finger and severe
> > bruising down her right side, wants to find the saintly woman to thank
> > her - and give her a heartfelt apology.
> >
> > http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyclist-badly-injured-crash-wants-9584732
>
> Show me a link where a car driver gets flung across the road.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-12389685

JNugent

Jan 10, 2017, 5:37:50 AM1/10/17
Absolutely nothing there about a car driver being "flung across the road".

It might have happened (or not), but there's no evidence for it at that
link.

MrCheerful

Jan 10, 2017, 5:45:20 AM1/10/17
In typical cyclist manner she had screamed profanities at any near by
person, in that case someone that dared to ask if she needed help and
was she OK.

What is the relevance about a car driver being flung anywhere?

JNugent

Jan 10, 2017, 1:17:21 PM1/10/17
I assume that someone was trying to claim or imply that the cyclist's
experience in being flung across the road entitled her to be as rude as
she liked to perfect strangers trying to assist her.

mycro...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2017, 3:29:38 PM1/10/17
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:45:20 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
> On 10/01/2017 10:37, JNugent wrote:

> >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-12389685
> >
> > Absolutely nothing there about a car driver being "flung across the road".
> >
> > It might have happened (or not), but there's no evidence for it at that
> > link.
>

> In typical cyclist manner she had screamed profanities at any near by
> person

Please provide evidence for the 350001 of such incidents you claim happened in London today.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 12, 2017, 6:32:14 PM1/12/17
This group.

--
Q: If you have a mothball in one hand and another mothball in the other hand, what would you have?
A: The undivided attention of a very large moth!

mycro...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2017, 7:36:52 AM1/13/17
How?

We have been informed that a typical cyclist screams profanities at any nearby person.
With 700000 regular London cyclists means there must be at least 350001 such profanities uttered in London every day.
You claim this group is proof of that.
Since there are less than 350001 posts to this group every day it means you are wrong.

I look forward to your apology to the group.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 13, 2017, 3:37:05 PM1/13/17
I hear of ten times the profanities from angry cyclists as drivers, yet there are more drivers. You lose.

--
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.