Re: YOU MUST NOW GROW A PAIR, COLOON!

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 7:47:47 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 2:35 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> Over in Raghead Land folks must now grow a beard or get punished.
> Cornholed by a camel or some such. Anywho, I was thinking that woman
> are probably safe 'cause they already gots a bearded clam.
>
> Whadda U think?

Never mind that, Coloon...when are you going to grow a PAIR? LOLOK

Heinrich

Jun 2, 2015, 12:50:50 AM6/2/15
In article <mkiqv2$18j$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

Why was, like, FAKE revd's father in the limey hospital? (tssk)

In Message-ID: <ndccv617lfueu6cce...@4ax.com>,
the limey bastard FAKE revd (now also forging as NEMO) wrote:

"Each time my father was in hospital, there was an attempted (but
failed) break-in at his house. I suspect someone in the hospital
administration was passing details on to one of their bent mates."

Why was he, like, many times in the hospital? Rectal injury
already, innit? <tssk!>

And where was the old limey mum? Dead already? Chocked on a
muzzie salami innit <tssk, tsssssk!>.