WHETHER REPORT FROM SUNSET CHATEAU

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 24, 2018, 9:16:34 AM2/24/18
"...whether 'tis nobler to free off your arse in the cold of Winter's chill out, or... sit on one's anus by a log fire in the library."

Dear Recruits.

Happy Saturday morning (zero dark-thirty hours) to ya and yurs. It's terribly cold beyond the stone walls of Sunset Chateau of late, where Pleasance and I cuddle here in the downstairs library, surrounded by all manner of rare and expensive reading materials, and wonderfully heated by a large open-faced fireplace, burning natural pine logs harvested from the environs here at Sunset Chateau. I'm in my Derek Rose velour robe, the classic toweling bathrobe in rich, luxuriously soft cotton velour. Pleasance, on the contrary, prefers sitting on my lap in her Giacomo Hooded Bathrobe, luxuriously soft and made from 100% cotton. We sip French champagne and talk of the luxury of living well.

"Well, my darling... Looks like we"ll just have to wait out this little cold snap," I say to Pleasance, who is comfortably perched atop my lap.

"No bother," she replies. "Dining on Russian caviar and French champagne will lighten our 'heavy load."

And so goes the winter here at Sunset Chateau, my little fortress in the hillside forest, which has always remained "fully cloaked."

LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE,
AMEN.

Simon Jester

Feb 24, 2018, 9:37:18 AM2/24/18
If America is so great why does the zero meridian run through London?
Greenwich Mean Time is the standard, not Washington DC Time.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 24, 2018, 11:21:32 AM2/24/18
Blow it out yer fat ass, limey.