Two knoghted sportsmen

Judith

Mar 5, 2018, 4:37:55 AM3/5/18

Sir Bradley Wiggins

Sir Roger Bannister

The only difference is that one deserves a knighthood - and then there is
Wiggins

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 8:29:01 AM3/5/18
He is Belgian!

Peter Keller

Mar 6, 2018, 4:44:33 AM3/6/18
No.

One was a neurologist.
The other is not.

Judith

Mar 6, 2018, 6:09:53 AM3/6/18

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 6, 2018, 11:18:34 AM3/6/18
How does a knight go to the bathroom?

Peter Keller

Mar 7, 2018, 4:34:29 AM3/7/18
He must use his sword somehow.

Simon Jester

Mar 7, 2018, 2:14:13 PM3/7/18
Like the constipated mathematician who used his slide rule to work it out.

Simon Jester

Mar 7, 2018, 3:16:05 PM3/7/18
Maybe Knights, like Americans, never bathe.

Peter Keller

Mar 8, 2018, 4:22:02 AM3/8/18
Oh yes. I like that.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 8, 2018, 11:21:30 AM3/8/18
Speaking of Rule... America rules!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 8, 2018, 11:22:27 AM3/8/18
A recent report shows the average limey couple (two fags that is) change their bedsheets only every six months.
Disgusting!

Simon Jester

Mar 8, 2018, 3:03:13 PM3/8/18
I did not realise cigarettes could marry.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 9, 2018, 11:52:27 AM3/9/18
You limeys should learn English.

Simon Jester

Mar 9, 2018, 1:24:35 PM3/9/18
'Limeys' as you call us, speak English by definition.
Faggots are delicious.

Why do you drive on the wrong side of the road?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 10, 2018, 11:10:21 AM3/10/18
THIS PROVES YOU ARE GAY!

Simon Jester

Mar 10, 2018, 2:57:23 PM3/10/18
All it proves is that I am not vegetarian.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 11, 2018, 1:06:24 PM3/11/18
Tube Steak?
LOL

Simon Jester

Mar 11, 2018, 3:14:49 PM3/11/18
Time for some remedial English lessons.
A faggot is a meatball made from pork offcuts and pig offal wrapped in caul.
A fag is a cigarette.

Simon Jester

Mar 11, 2018, 3:20:06 PM3/11/18
At least we have beds and bedsheets. Unlike Americans who sleep on straw stuffed sacks on the dirt floor of their log cabins.

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 4:01:17 PM3/11/18
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 7:14:49 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

> > Tube Steak?
> > LOL
>
> Time for some remedial English lessons.
> A faggot is a meatball made from pork offcuts and pig offal wrapped in caul.
> A fag is a cigarette.

Or a public schoolboy.

Simon Jester

Mar 11, 2018, 5:37:16 PM3/11/18
I thought we had matured from the notion that the best way to teach children is to beat them with sticks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhURei8N6Q

TMS320

Mar 26, 2018, 5:48:45 AM3/26/18
On 05/03/18 09:37, Judith wrote:

> Sir Bradley Wiggins
>
> Sir Roger Bannister
>
> The only difference is that one deserves a knighthood

Why?

> - and then there is Wiggins

I don't understand why so many knighthoods get thrown at people just
because they can win a race; most people have to mark and spend 30 or 40
years doing it.