Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

MrCheerful

未读,
2018年4月24日 14:56:342018/4/24
收件人

Peter Keller

未读,
2018年4月25日 05:02:072018/4/25
收件人
On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/news/16180367.70_year_old_librarian_knocked_over_by_cyclist_in_Battersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

JNugent

未读,
2018年4月25日 12:12:032018/4/25
收件人
What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.

Mr Pounder Esquire

未读,
2018年4月25日 15:30:392018/4/25
收件人
Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.

MrCheerful

未读,
2018年4月25日 17:01:072018/4/25
收件人
I decided that it was some kind of auto-bot reply program.

Peter Keller

未读,
2018年4月26日 05:29:152018/4/26
收件人
On 26/04/18 07:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
> He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.

Thank you greatly for the excellent compliment vomited by You towarsds
me. Especially great as it comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further accolade of wothless bag of
filth. That would be a compliment coming from YOU.

It really is a very great compliment to be called of low IQ by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.

Peter Keller

未读,
2018年4月26日 05:30:502018/4/26
收件人
I did not say they were doing something right by mowing down and
injuring elderly pedestrians.
I hoped I implied that bicycles are useful for many things.

Peter Keller

未读,
2018年4月26日 05:33:222018/4/26
收件人
On 26/04/18 09:01, MrCheerful wrote:
> I decided that it was some kind of auto-bot reply program.

Thanks greatly for the compliment coming from YOU. Especially as it
comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further honour of putrescent
mass, and walking vomit.

It really is a very great compliment to be called an auto-bot by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
0 个新帖子