BACHELOR IN PARADISE: SCAM OR SCANDAL?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 15, 2017, 8:53:02 AM6/15/17
Frankly, all I know about this nonsense is that somebody had sex with somebody in a pool.
So what?
Curiously or no, my common sense tells me this is likely all a publicity stunt.

I didn't get to be a Full Bird Colonel by bein' stupid, ya know.

postscriptum: "I have nothing to say," he [DeMario Jackson, a nigger] said, as he left a Starbucks in Los Angeles. "You know, Corinne’s an awesome girl and that’s all I have to say." To fans of the Bachelor franchise, he added, "Love you all, thank you for the support."

1. Who but a nigger is named DeMario?

2. What's up between this white slut an' Black Sambo anywho? And is this what we want our kids watchin, nigger dating?

3. Isn't it typical of the Gollywood crowd to be coming out of a Starbucks? LOL Get a fucking brain, half-tarded Gollywood maroons!

4. America is going down the toilet thanks to liberal hate mongers like Bernie Sanders.

Questions?