Gosh anus! You GOT, to be some, kind of psycho innit!

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 4:02:19 PM7/6/15
Gosh! Seems!

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 4:05:32 PM7/6/15
http://www.docin.com/p-249281707.html

LOTS OF GOOD STUFF FROM DAVID IRVING'S HACKED WEBSITE!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from the email files of the nazoid pig! Especially,
lots of information on his fellow "revisionists"!

Enjoy! <snigger>

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 4:50:14 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 1:05 PM, Jakobsohn forged:
> http://www.docin.com/p-249281707.html
>
> MAYBE LOTS OF GOOD STUFF FROM DAVID IRVING'S ALLEGEDLY HACKED WEBSITE!!

He claimed to have been hacked so it MUST be true!

Right, kikey?
<snigger>

Loose Cannon

Jul 6, 2015, 4:54:29 PM7/6/15
Get a grip, nazi dung-beetle.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/12/03/FBI_complaint.pdf

Why are you such an utterly degenerate retard?

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 5:19:00 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 1:54 PM, NOT Loose Cannon but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Loose Cannon desperately forged:
> Get a grip, I'm just a jew raghead dung-beetle.
>
> http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/12/03/FBI_complaint.pdf
>
> Why am I such an utterly degenerate jew retard?

Good question, kikey! David Irving claimed it happened so it DID
happen, right? Without ANY doubt! What about the rest of his claims?
<snigger>

Loose Cannon

Jul 6, 2015, 5:24:00 PM7/6/15
In article <mnerc2$r51$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[removed]

Funny :)
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 6:36:06 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 2:23 PM, NOT Loose Cannon but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Loose Cannon desperately forged:
> In article <mnerc2$r51$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
> NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[b'rissed]

Funny :-----------) Do you believe EVERYTHING that David Irving claims,
kikey?
If not, why not?

<snigger>

Loose Cannon

Jul 6, 2015, 7:11:49 PM7/6/15
In article <mnevsl$5oc$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Funny :-----------) Do you believe EVERYTHING that David Irving claims,

Do YOU, nazi dung-beetle?

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 9:54:49 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 4:11 PM, NOT Loose Cannon but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Loose Cannnon desperately forged:
> In article <mnevsl$5oc$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
> NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Funny :-----------) Do you believe EVERYTHING that David Irving claims, kikey?
>> If not, why not?
>
> Do YOU, think I'm a forging jew raghead dung-beetle?

Well, YES, kikey! LOLOK

Loose Cannon

Jul 7, 2015, 12:58:22 AM7/7/15
In article <mnfbh7$u6u$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Do YOU,

Well, nazi dung-beetle? DO you believe everything Irving writes?

You are such a sad, inferior critter :)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

NEMO