Cyclist checks out drivers fighting

Alycidon

Aug 27, 2015, 3:02:23 PM8/27/15
QUOTE:
She can be heard screaming 'Don't touch me' as his partner joins in and tries to restrain her. It appears that the man even puts his leg in the side of the Mini to prevent the woman from getting back in.

She tries to break free from his grasp and comes close to being hit by a passing bus. The woman shouts 'Get away from me' which prompts a cyclist to stop and check what is going on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213162/Moment-female-Mini-driver-lashed-male-motorist-twice-size-caught-dashcam.html

Bret Cahill

Aug 27, 2015, 3:33:20 PM8/27/15
> She can be heard screaming 'Don't touch me' as his partner joins in and tries to restrain her. It appears that the man even puts his leg in the side of the Mini to prevent the woman from getting back in.
>
> She tries to break free from his grasp and comes close to being hit by a passing bus. The woman shouts 'Get away from me' which prompts a cyclist to stop and check what is going on.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213162/Moment-female-Mini-driver-lashed-male-motorist-twice-size-caught-dashcam.html

The only thing worse than not getting any exercise is not getting any exercise and then driving.

They definitely need more studies on this as well as some kind of blood test to determine lack of exercise.

Lack of exercise while driving could then be treated the same a drunk driving.

Bret Cahill