Four cyclists with a knife attack disabled woman in her mobility scooter

MrCheerful

Sep 20, 2017, 1:39:45 PM9/20/17

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 20, 2017, 1:54:45 PM9/20/17
This is the reason why I carry a chisel in my back pocket when I walk my
little dog and block footpath riding scum cyclists. The turds always back
down and get back into the gutter where they belong.
I can handle two piss poor cyclists with one hand, four is two too many.
I've yet to use the chisel. But I would not hesitate to defend myself
against this scum.
Pity the piss poor unemployable Hucker troll/wanker can't see this. He is
not very bright.

Peter Keller

Sep 21, 2017, 5:38:17 AM9/21/17
On 21.09.2017 05:54, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> This is the reason why I carry a chisel in my back pocket when I walk my
> little dog and block footpath riding scum cyclists. The turds always back
> down and get back into the gutter where they belong.

I would not.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 21, 2017, 2:46:33 PM9/21/17
Ride on the footpath do you then??
If you met me I can assure you that you would back down.

Peter Keller

Sep 22, 2017, 5:49:25 AM9/22/17
On 22.09.2017 06:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Ride on the footpath do you then??
> If you met me I can assure you that you would back down.

I would not back down.
I would slow down and pull to the side and stop if necessary to let you
past.
You would then have a static target.
You would then take out your blood-stained sharpened battle-axe from
your back pocket and take a swipe at this sitting duck. Again and again
while your eyes drip green vomit and black bile fill of worms wriggles
out of your nostrils. Ahhh yes I can see it now --

And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a fucking bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.