Cyclist tries to kill child in pushchair

MrCheerful

Apr 21, 2017, 3:42:26 PM4/21/17

Mr Pounder Esquire

Apr 21, 2017, 4:47:31 PM4/21/17
MrCheerful wrote:
> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3380338/dad-filmed-pushing-pram-girl-inside-cycling/

The mind boggles at the gross stupidity of these cycling wankers.

JNugent

Apr 21, 2017, 6:24:56 PM4/21/17
Agreed.

---
http://www.avg.com

Judith

Apr 27, 2017, 6:46:06 PM4/27/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:42:23 +0100, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3380338/dad-filmed-pushing-pram-girl-inside-cycling/

I think it must be something inherited - and probably due to a lack of
intelligence.

It is probably straight Darwin in action - "I'll try and get my kid killed -
and then I won't pass on my pro-cycling genes"

Kerr Mudd-John

Apr 29, 2017, 5:52:09 AM4/29/17
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 23:46:03 +0100, Judith <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:42:23 +0100, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3380338/dad-filmed-pushing-pram-girl-inside-cycling/
>

> I think it must be something inherited - and probably due to a lack of
> intelligence.

Sure, cyclists are a race apart. More insane than your usual trolls.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug