I heard that cyclists never bang their heads when they fall off.

Mrcheerful

Apr 17, 2014, 3:52:52 AM4/17/14
What was it? 'man has evolved to keep their head away from hitting
things when they fall'

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Cyclist-taken-hospital-knocking-falling-bike/story-20967824-detail/story.html

TMS320

Apr 17, 2014, 4:19:19 AM4/17/14
"Mrcheerful" <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote

> What was it? 'man has evolved to keep their head away from hitting things
> when they fall'

It is also said that man has evolved with intelligence. Are you the
exception or the rule?

Mrcheerful

Apr 17, 2014, 4:32:22 AM4/17/14
A cyclist said it, so it must be true.

Dave- Cyclists VORC

Apr 18, 2014, 10:41:25 AM4/18/14
On 17/04/2014 09:19, TMS320 wrote:
Mr Cheerful doesn't ride a push bike, therefore he is intelligent.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow

Peter Keller

Apr 19, 2014, 4:08:00 AM4/19/14
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:41:25 +0100, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:

> On 17/04/2014 09:19, TMS320 wrote:
>> "Mrcheerful" <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>>
>>> What was it? 'man has evolved to keep their head away from hitting
>>> things when they fall'
>>
>> It is also said that man has evolved with intelligence. Are you the
>> exception or the rule?
>>

> Mr Cheerful doesn't ride a push bike, therefore he is intelligent.

It is really great to be considered not intelligent by the plankwit.

Tarcap

Apr 19, 2014, 7:35:09 AM4/19/14

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:litat0$mqk$1...@dont-email.me...
Why do people insult others?

Mostly because they are total losers, and judge everyone else according
to their own level of sentience.

Yes I agree that the insultors are total losers.

Peter Keller

Apr 20, 2014, 4:49:58 AM4/20/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:35:09 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> total losers.

Thank you very much kind sir for your grrreat accolade. it is such an
ecstatic experience to be called a total loser by the carprat!
Now I am working towards the greater honour of cockered bum-bailey
poofter and gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb.

Tarcap

Apr 20, 2014, 5:41:30 AM4/20/14

Peter Keller

Apr 21, 2014, 4:02:59 AM4/21/14
Change of subject by you?

I shall continue by making myself in your eyes a dankish clack-dish
plonker and a gormless crook-pated tosser. That would make me ecstatic
with joy.